Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS IS WHERE ALL THE DRAMA STARTED...NOW TELL ME, WHO ATTACKED WHO FIRST...

With rediculous generalizations... If you read this from an unbiased prospective...it should all become clear. Bear in mind, I am not saying that I wasnt the one to start the racial slurs, etc...I am saying that you people on here need to check yourself before you start judging others...and get facts straight before ATTEMPTING to publically lynch someone. Let it be known...Im attempting to open "your" eyes to what really occured and if you still see things differently, so be it...I will never apologize for my actions in instances where I believe I was wronged...and for the record, hindus do smell.

"]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/020821.htmlp><p>"The world is a better place becaus

fly."

[img alt='dragon_pipe_e0.gif'>

nycedee is my bitch

For some reason, this link does not always work...so, if youre interested...do a search for SACI...and click the result that says SACI...author is listed as ReginaP.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

Looks to me like you tried to "correct" dee, he said he disagreed with you and said why, and you took it personally. So, you started the drama. And now you continue it. Is this the only way you manage to get attention? How sad. cwm6.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by gravity:

With rediculous generalizations... If you read this from an unbiased prospective...it should all become clear. Bear in mind, I am not saying that I wasnt the one to start the racial slurs, etc...I am saying that you people on here need to check yourself before you start judging others...and get facts straight before ATTEMPTING to publically lynch someone. Let it be known...Im attempting to open "your" eyes to what really occured and if you still see things differently, so be it...I will never apologize for my actions in instances where I believe I was wronged...and for the record, hindus do smell.

No..you're the one who stinks...

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

IMHO, this is where you started being a wanker. nycedee posted something that reiterated what you had alread said in the post before this, then you just went all weird from there on IMHO.

But anyway this is no excuse for saying 'all Hindu's stink' etc

How long is it going to take for you to work that out?

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by nycedee:

bro, not everybody likes that factory and world heads crowd...they're fridays specifically don't let B+T and that crowd in. it's got brazilian owners who try to keep the crowd international if anything, models, etc...cheetah's thursday were alright, but nothing special at all, and the crowd was decent but doesn't sniff friday nights. not trying to argue, i'm thursdays will be big there, but friday is still the shit.

i'm curious how last night did...any word?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you tell me where in my post I said that Thursdays were better than Fridays...I made mention of the fact that Thursdays will now be a BIG night as well...Clique has a big following and the kid asked how it was LAST NIGHT...specifically to know how THIS PARTICULAR party was...so I gave him a brief description of what to expect...unlike YOU who decided to discuss what Fridays are like...great way to answer a specific question...

And also...what the fuck kind of comment or relevance is there to B&T not being allowed into Saci on Friday...thats the biggest joke I've ever heard...also, since when is Sunnyside QUEENS not considered B&T...

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

I want to say, my previous post is directed to gravity, not to nycedee.

Oh, and gravity, re-reading the thread you tried to link to, it becomes even more painfully obvious to any rational person just how way off-base you are. Deranged. Delusional. Got a real bad persecution complex, it seems, even though you bring it completely on yourself. Get help, see a counselor. If you want freedom of speech, go expend your breath somewhere that it might help you work through your issues.

BTW: just to help you out, I am blond, have blue eyes, 5'11, Protestant, nearly equal parts:

Scots, Finn, Swede, Irish, Italian, Dutch, German, and Canadian.

Slur away! cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 02-08-2001).]

i read the whole thread. my humble assessment:

it started out as a simple answer by both gravity and nycedee. gravity started to provoke nycedee b/c dee's opinions differed. general insults were exchanged (e.g. - low life, loser, dumbass, etc.). drama, but still not too offensive, just 2 peeps duking it out. then gravity throws in a racial slur... that's when the shit hits the fan.

gravity - don't you get it??? dissing each other in generalities, no matter how rude, can be accepted (i guess in a pissing match) but you went over the line with the racial slur. you are wrong. everyone else agrees. noone is following anybody in terms of jumping on a bandwagon. you basically brought this upon yourself. with every post you look worse and worse...

verdict: gravity = racial prick

moral: gravity has made himself look like the perpetual fool by continuing his ignorant posts.

advice: stop while you're behind cwm25.gif

just my $0.02

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Gravity... now that I know where this whole shit started... you're a fucking LOSER. Asswipe. Dude, you buried yourself... any scintila of respect I had for you is lost. Go fuck yourself you little prick...

To all my fellas, especially Dee... don't mind this excuse of a human fart... he's worth less than all the fesces combined in modern times...

------------------

Believe in your dreams cause no one else will...

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

he's worth less than all the fesces combined in modern times...

However, if you did combine all the fesces of modern times...the result, whatever it may be...could not possibly smell any worse than a hindu.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

i'm not defending gravity at all here.. and i agree w/ b2b that the manner w/ which gravity posted was the start of an uncalled for attitude

but

the B&T reference in nycedee's post is just as much a generalization as anything else.. and i'm not trying to single out nycedee for saying that b/c everyone does, but the fact is its still a generalization..

not to mention that "guidos" get bashed quite often around here and it doesn't become a racial argument like this has

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

cwm3.gif What happened to move on...next topic...must we dwell on this further? cwm3.gif All points have been made on both sides (apparently)...Now its like one iteration after the other (like the use of iteration, eh? wink.gif)

-Jamms "brothersdontshakehands...brothershug"

cwm7.gif

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

gravity is a bitch...

too much of a pussy to say it to Dee's face...

you know you're 33, living in your parent's basement, speak Klingon and sponge bath your mom every ngiht...

it's ok to admit you're a loser and a bitch...

However, you are saying all of this to my face, right? Guess your just another two bit fag who talks a big game, but never under any circumstances will back it up. You did a wonderful job of trying to "defeat" apotheosis when that whole thing went down, but guaranteed you wouldnt then, or now be the one to make this more "real" than a message board. In this case, you are serving no purpose other than adding fuel to the fire. Instead of accusing me of being a bitch and a pussy, be the man that you are saying that I'm not and do something more than talking shit for once...bring it to me for real and the only sponge bath you'll be speaking about is the one you'll be getting in the fucking handicap ward where they have your mother locked down after I ripped her fucking asshole open with my cock.

The funny thing about self-righteous assholes like you is that in the same sentence in which you accuse someone of something, you are doing EXACTLY the same thing you are trying so unbelievably hard (but to no avail) to knock down. That is a wonderful character trait...only common to bitches and pussies...I guess that is where you learned those terms and what they are SUPPOSED to mean.

To me, YOU are nothing more than THE pathetic bitch in this conversation... and you know what...if you re-read what you've written...I'd bet that you'd agree. Lastly, I have absolutely no problem making this shit "real" with you...otherwise, please shut the fuck up and stick to what you do best---being a fucking bitch pussy asshole with no common sense to realize the hypocricay in your words and actions.

Good night and god bless. cwm25.gif

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

Originally posted by gravity:

However, you are saying all of this to my face, right? Guess your just another two bit fag who talks a big game, but never under any circumstances will back it up. You did a wonderful job of trying to "defeat" apotheosis when that whole thing went down, but guaranteed you wouldnt then, or now be the one to make this more "real" than a message board. In this case, you are serving no purpose other than adding fuel to the fire. Instead of accusing me of being a bitch and a pussy, be the man that you are saying that I'm not and do something more than talking shit for once...bring it to me for real and the only sponge bath you'll be speaking about is the one you'll be getting in the fucking handicap ward where they have your mother locked down after I ripped her fucking asshole open with my cock.

The funny thing about self-righteous assholes like you is that in the same sentence in which you accuse someone of something, you are doing EXACTLY the same thing you are trying so unbelievably hard (but to no avail) to knock down. That is a wonderful character trait...only common to bitches and pussies...I guess that is where you learned those terms and what they are SUPPOSED to mean.

To me, YOU are nothing more than THE pathetic bitch in this conversation... and you know what...if you re-read what you've written...I'd bet that you'd agree. Lastly, I have absolutely no problem making this shit "real" with you...otherwise, please shut the fuck up and stick to what you do best---being a fucking bitch pussy asshole with no common sense to realize the hypocricay in your words and actions.

Good night and god bless. cwm25.gif

every post you make, you're always writing a fuckin' bible...

the bible itself isn' t long as your posts.

------------------

a family full of midgets is not considered kids . . . that's a gang!

shadowchaser076@aol.com