Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone watch TEMPTATION ISLAND ?

How come no guy chose Megan ?

All 3 of them were drooling all over when they first saw her. They were all fightin over her.

And Megan was crying. frown.gif

Best Quote :

Some guy was stressing about his choices so he tells the camera guy -

"This is my life. This is not a show" and pushes the camera men away.

Camera man : "But your life is a show right now ".

LMAOL

I think they talked about it. They did the right thing of no one picking her. "BROS BEFORE HOES" I think they all made the decision of not picking her cause if they do they're might be a fight or something between them.

"But your life is a show right now." I think that line summed it up for the whole reality TV shows on right now. I love this show!!!!

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

That show is crazy, I would never torment myself like that. That whole Megan situation was weird.. those guys were acting like they didnt already have girlfriends.{ All the jealousy over her } does that make any sense, lmao you know what I mean.

i just posted this topic over on the sex boards... anyway, i have lots to say.

number 1 - this is QUALITY television. it's so trashy and horrible, you gotta love it.

i think the whole show is kinda fu*ked up cause like the whole point is to break everyone up. that's what's gonna end up happenening. i think valerie is the only one on the show who truly wants to be with her boyfriend... that's why she's not having fun.

oh god.. i'm like analyzing... i gotta go~ this is pretty bad... cwm43.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

i think valerie is the only one on the show who truly wants to be with her boyfriend... that's why she's not having fun.

I agree, too bad her b/f has no respect for her!!

I think they're all nuts!! As far as why Meaghan didn't get picked. Well, I would like to think that maybe 2 of the guys would know that things could go toooo far w/her and didn't want to do that but...I guess that's the way I think. Come to think of it, none of them show much guilt for their actions.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif