Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***PVD Roll Call***

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pintu:

Hey exit2heaven is there a meetup at the upstairs bar as you suggested it still happending.

Pin2

nah ..the meetup will be at the lobby 3am and at 6am....cant wait its going to be sick!! PVD!!

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

bhtbturn.gif

Originally posted by paristexas:

i'm so excited to come!! My best friend from High School is arriving from Dallas just to have a PvD experience!!! cwm2.gif

it will definatly be orgasmic...nah mean!!i keep counting downthe fucking days!!!

------------------

peacehand.gif

...we TRIP and ROLL"

bhtbturn.gif

7 days!!!!!!!!until PVD takes over our mind, body and soul cwm32.gif prepare to get fucked with when PVD drops the Ill shit......DSZORRO cant wait to bug wit ya kid who knows maybe we'll meetup wit myrlin too!!!!!!na meen....

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Originally posted by clubhead32:

7 days!!!!!!!!until PVD takes over our mind, body and soul cwm32.gif prepare to get fucked with when PVD drops the Ill shit......DSZORRO cant wait to bug wit ya kid who knows maybe we'll meetup wit myrlin too!!!!!!na meen....

duffed!!! iight isee how it is KC....TG aint included no more....u make me sick....LMAO

cwm8.gif

------------------

peacehand.gif

...we TRIP and ROLL"

bhtbturn.gif

Originally posted by tsunami88:

coming all the way from toronto, to hear the master, the godfather. Heard alot of the great's, but still PVD/Twilo virgin. Can't wait to lose my virginity.

yo no doubt....be sure to be there at the meetup...3am and 6am at the lobby....cant miss the lobby....welcome to TWILO...im not sure if you would ever go back to toronto! its going to be sick man!!! PLUR

------------------

peacehand.gif

...we TRIP and ROLL"

bhtbturn.gif

coming all the way from toronto, to hear the master, the godfather. Heard alot of the great's, but still PVD/Twilo virgin. Can't wait to lose my virginity.

it's funny that you're coming here from toronto to see him cuz there are some peeps from this board who are going to toronto to see him!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Actually I'm coming really just to hang out, I was supposed to come this week, but my friend was in LA so I had to push it a week. I'd actually rather see PVD in TO, #1 it's cheaper, #2 all my friends are going and #3 the vibe is great, but hey Twilo will be fun.

All I can say about the people who are going to the warehouse is that Toronto rocks.

Actually I'm coming really just to hang out, I was supposed to come this week, but my friend was in LA so I had to push it a week. I'd actually rather see PVD in TO, #1 it's cheaper, #2 all my friends are going and #3 the vibe is great, but hey Twilo will be fun.

All I can say about the people who are going to the warehouse is that Toronto rocks.

Twilo won't disappoint you.......rest up.....oh yea, I'll be there for the meetup this time.......

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 02-04-2001).]

COUNT ME IN!!! ive been waiting for this for months!! now that my friends bimerus and mp3some are back in town!! see you all there..hopefully iw ont' miss this meetup!!

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

PVD!! PVD!!PVD!! PVD!!PVD!! PVD!! PVD!! PVD!!D!! PVD!! PVD!!PVD!! PVD!!PVD!! PVD!PVD!!

i cant wait too see him again!! ill take a blowpop if your givin them out exit2heavin....and what im wearin? a bright white shirt with two japanese symbols on the front...with a red and a blue glowstick...my usual cwm27.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif