Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need to get to NY soon, anybody want toget married?

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

I think the going rate for a marrage con is about $5000 these days.

A guy I know just offered me $5000 to marry him.

cwm13.gif

Sweety, he's trying to rob you, I think it's up to 10g's. At least that's what Colombians are offering.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

hey now, i'm free!! and we're not living in utah, fuck that, the whole point is to get you to new york. now what size dresses do you and crack wear?? i'm mad at crackorn b/c he trys it on with all my men.....but i think i can forgive him if we're all getting married!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

hey now, i'm free!! and we're not living in utah, fuck that, the whole point is to get you to new york. now what size dresses do you and crack wear?? i'm mad at crackorn b/c he trys it on with all my men.....but i think i can forgive him if we're all getting married!

Crack wants to be the man, just me for the dress. I have no idea what size, maybee i should just were hot pants? What do you think Crackorn would like? smile.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

LOL, i am a legal alien as well, and clean, i don't take up much space... give good semi-pro massages.. oh i can cook pretty well. Low maintaenance oh and i will give you $2000 wink.gif

Oooooooh perfect! oh wait one more pre-requisite for a potential husband but I can say over these lines... cwm27.gif

-Jamms "igotthemunchies"

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

[This message has been edited by jammy (edited 02-08-2001).]

Originally posted by jammy:

Oooooooh perfect! oh wait one more pre-requisite for a potential husband but I can say over these lines... cwm27.gif

-Jamms "igotthemunchies"

I am sure we will be ok on that front as well

cwm32.gif

SHIT 4 offers of marrage in 1 day.. that beats my record by *quick calculation in head* by 4 smile.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Crack wants to be the man, just me for the dress. I have no idea what size, maybee i should just were hot pants? What do you think Crackorn would like? smile.gif

LMA®O! You have learned well...

b2b FAWKIN RAWKS! b2b, uknjx2, crackorn, jammy...you guys can get on the group rate with last week's 'mormon couple' of ooana, me, al and misskittie. Wait a second, why not make it all just one big happy?

Yeah!

ichi - i get to date outside the marriage, though -

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

He has got a very sexy accent by the way.

"Ah doo, lad"

or

"Do you, David, take Crackorn to be your lawful wedded bloke?"

- "aye, 'appen"

Oh I can hear it now

more tea, vicar?

LMFA®O,

You can buy most things in this life, but you can't buy being born in Yorkshire... there just ain't no faking it.

Ichi you are indeed a true Brit... The more the merrier. lol, you can date outside but I don't think I am going to need to.

Vegas it is then.... I live nest door to Mormon HQ, I will pop in tonight to check it all over... get some application forms or something smile.gif

Shit does this mean i have to come up with pet names for you all?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

LMFA®O,

You can buy most things in this life, but you can't buy being born in Yorkshire... there just ain't no faking it.

Ichi you are indeed a true Brit... The more the merrier. lol, you can date outside but I don't think I am going to need to.

Vegas it is then.... I live nest door to Mormon HQ, I will pop in tonight to check it all over... get some application forms or something smile.gif

Shit does this mean i have to come up with pet names for you all?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

You know, if it will make things easier, I'll be the bloody woman. I'd like to get all dolled up for once. Plus, if it's going to be a beautiful wedding I probably won't mind some bloke shagging me all night. As long as he's tender and caring.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71