Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is This Why You People Post????

To see who's got the most stars????

um.. LOSERS!!!!!!!

Who gives a shit if you're a newbie again. Get a fucking clue and get a fucking life with your "Dave, can I have my old account back?? I'm a dweeb!"

Dave has BIGGER problems to attend to. Running a website is not easy. Your insensate rambling about "starting over" again is not needed!

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by iliana:

um.. LOSERS!!!!!!!

Who gives a shit if you're a newbie again. Get a fucking clue and get a fucking life with your "Dave, can I have my old account back?? I'm a dweeb!"

Dave has BIGGER problems to attend to. Running a website is not easy. Your insensate rambling about "starting over" again is not needed!

cwm23.gif

get a dictionary and learn how to spell honey. "insensate" what the hell is that? do you mean incessant? don't try to use big words if you can't spell sweet pea!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

um.. LOSERS!!!!!!!

Get a life? WHo?? Why don't you get a life and stop trying to start fights over the friggin internet. I think you define the definition of LOSER and YOU'RE incessant drama posts are just retarded.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

um.. LOSERS!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif

....go fuck YourSorryAssSelf...and please get some sence of humor while you at it ...you moron!

Risa06 a/k/a Club Goddess smile.gif

um.. LOSERS!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif

Ummm...what did I tell you about making assumptions. Don't make yourself look stupid. People want their names back because that's how people know them.

Duh

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by keshiki:

get a dictionary and learn how to spell honey. "insensate" what the hell is that? do you mean incessant? don't try to use big words if you can't spell sweet pea!

Yeah jackass..you made yourself look like the 3" dick that you have.

Webster's Dictionary:

INSENSATE: Having no sensibility.

90% of this board has no sensibility, which means posting about bullshit like "i'm a newbie again, boohoo" is lacking any form of common sense and perhaps, a life.

Now fuck off

-iliana

cwm7.gif

So, exactly what do you look like when you tell a girl she has a dick??

cwm13.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

um.. LOSERS!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif

WELCOME THE NEW BASTARDINO on the board!

either that or somehow in this computer crash - his sole entered iliana cwm13.gif - the only difference - bastardino was/is funny cwm6.gif

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by mjrthesecond:

Second, do you have a notepad file full of insults that you just cut and paste out of?

Naaaa, her mouth is just naturally dirty like that. Urgh.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” -Mark Twain

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Webster's Dictionary:

INSENSATE: Having no sensibility.

90% of this board has no sensibility, which means posting about bullshit like "i'm a newbie again, boohoo" is lacking any form of common sense and perhaps, a life.

Now fuck off

-iliana

cwm7.gif

blow my 3 inch dick you 2 cent whore.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

NO SENSIBILITY??? And this comment is coming from a loser who's purpose to post is to just put others down, only to give herself more self esteem b/c she's a

BAD MAKEUP WEARIN'

FOUL MOUTHED

PROJECT LOOKIN

LITTLE SKANK!!!

and UGLY AS HELL TO BOOT!!!

Yeah I went there Bitch!!!

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Iliana,

Are you genuinely this abrasive and pathetic, or is it an effort you make solely for our amusement?

Are all of your 400+ posts just trolling, or have you ever tried to be "sensate".

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

**YAWN!!!

iliana--as if it hasn't been said many times in the past S H U T T H E F U C K U P ! ! !

why do you even bother wasting your time posting on this board if you think we're all idiots??? No one on this board likes you, I doubt you have any real friends, Please go post on deepernyc or something, and stop wasting our time.......

------------------

mani.gif

Round and Round we go...Where we stop Nobody Knows....

Originally posted by executress:

NO SENSIBILITY??? And this comment is coming from a loser who's purpose to post is to just put others down, only to give herself more self esteem b/c she's a

BAD MAKEUP WEARIN'

FOUL MOUTHED

PROJECT LOOKIN

LITTLE SKANK!!!

and UGLY AS HELL TO BOOT!!!

Yeah I went there Bitch!!!

HAHA..You went there AND got stuck there.

Marjorie = BAD MAKEUP WEARIN'

FOUL MOUTHED

PROJECT LOOKIN

LITTLE SKANK!!!

ROTF....

So, um margarine, when are ya going to get your chin re-done???

-iliana

cwm7.gif

um.. LOSERS!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif

frostedlipstickghettobitch.jpg

looks and personality . . .

double threat gal . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif