Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: SUGAR-N-SPIC!!!!!!!!

Perfect example of a jerk-off. Thank you for proving my point. You had to open your skanky fucking mouth about me and START shit..of course NOONE is going to say "sugarnspic, just drop it" NOOOOO. Everyone's gonna say..."Oh there goes iliana again."

And my point being,,,that everyone on this board loves this shit and they love the drama..or else they wouldn't fuck with me.

By the way..sugarn spic...go fuck yourself and your worthless comments you ugly fuck. If i were on an escalator and I saw clubnyc members trying to get through, I'd block the entrance and start a fire. HA!

Oh yeah ..and tell your buddy residue risa to go fuck herself too.

Now get out of my way you worthless skanks!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

I WANT you. I want you more than anything else in this world.. I want to tear off your panties with my teeth and make passionate love to you.

It's you mind I love, your just so, just so dirty.

How much? cwm27.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by iliana:

Perfect example of a jerk-off. Thank you for proving my point. You had to open your skanky fucking mouth about me and START shit..of course NOONE is going to say "sugarnspic, just drop it" NOOOOO. Everyone's gonna say..."Oh there goes iliana again."

And my point being,,,that everyone on this board loves this shit and they love the drama..or else they wouldn't fuck with me.

By the way..sugarn spic...go fuck yourself and your worthless comments you ugly fuck. If i were on an escalator and I saw clubnyc members trying to get through, I'd block the entrance and start a fire. HA!

Oh yeah ..and tell your buddy residue risa to go fuck herself too.

Now get out of my way you worthless skanks!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Listen hun!!! You are very rude and angry girl...and everyone knows it here. There is no need for you to tell us about it one more time!!!....

oh...and why don't you come and tell me to go fuck myself in person...

Am I the only one who finds iliana incredibly entertaining? No one could possibly believe that she's really like the way she posts. It's ENTERTAINMENT, I hope....

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by saintjsc:

Angry is not the word... let's read her shall we............

I think she's probably a skanky clubrat known for being easy and the guys she meets fuck her and walk ..fast....also probably had no love as a child..possibly molested, beaten, or raped by another family member...has no true love in her life..and i bet you she'd sell her soul for it......so she pops these happy pills every weekend thinking she's gonna solve all her problems... also has this misconception that she's "cool" and builds up her guard thinking that she shows us how tough she is w/ her words when in reality we all laugh and pity her seratonin drained ass. People that post on this board do it because they have a love for the scene in some way.. i see nothing positive about her and her posts....she's the epitome of disgust and i bet you she doesn't know shit about music or club culture. We're here to have a good time.. and bitch ....you remind us of the trashy whore who has caused a scene at the party and refuses to leave. so done w/ u.

ripped you, owned you, read you, done with you. Maybe i can get 2cents for your trashy ass on Ebay.

jsc

o cwm23.gif

ROTF!!!!!!

O MY GOD SLUTJSC HAS FIGURED ME OUT ..OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Oh, and hun, when are you gonna figure out that it's your trampy bitch of a mother that you're "owning" and selling for food stamps.

Shit, get your info together bitch!

You with your ghetto owning it shit..fuck you.

LOLLOLLOLLOL

ps: stop secretly telling us about your life stories. What you stated above was very disturbing and if you ever need a friend to lean on you can call sugarnspic and the rest of clubnyc members at :

(212) 970-7279

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Am I the only one who finds iliana incredibly entertaining? No one could possibly believe that she's really like the way she posts. It's ENTERTAINMENT, I hope....

well b2b wants to tear off her panties with his teath - i would imagine that would constitute finding iliana incredibly "entertaining"

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by saintjsc:

I think she's probably a skanky clubrat known for being easy and the guys she meets fuck her and walk ..fast....also probably had no love as a child..possibly molested, beaten, or raped by another family member...has no true love in her life..and i bet you she'd sell her soul for it......so she pops these happy pills every weekend thinking she's gonna solve all her problems... also has this misconception that she's "cool" and builds up her guard thinking that she shows us how tough she is w/ her words when in reality we all laugh and pity her seratonin drained ass. People that post on this board do it because they have a love for the scene in some way.. i see nothing positive about her and her posts....she's the epitome of disgust and i bet you she doesn't know shit about music or club culture. We're here to have a good time.. and bitch ....you remind us of the trashy whore who has caused a scene at the party and refuses to leave. so done w/ u.

ripped you, owned you, read you, done with you. Maybe i can get 2cents for your trashy ass on Ebay.

jsc

o cwm23.gif

she reminds me more of that girl from that movie cruel intentions

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

DID SHE HAVE TO COMMENT ON WHAT I HAD TO SAY????

AND....

WAS I DISRESPECTFUL IN THAT POST???

I think not. Just tell her that she's helped me prove my point on how fucking stupid the majority of you are.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

awwww did someone forget to take her medication today? ya know darling, i must be the quietest one on this board, never starting shit w/ anyone, minding my own business. and im the disrespectful one?? u have a disrespectful comment to make towards EVERYTHING everyone says. it's really appalling how u could be this hate-filled and angry towards the world. or is it just an act for attention? b/c there are alot of better ways to get attention sweetie. well that's all i have to say to u. have a wonderful day!!! muah!! buh byeeeeeeee!

cwm1.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Okay, Iliana, dear, this is in response to the confusion with you using the word INSENSATE earlier on, and you criticized the person who asked you what the fuck you were talking about and you said something along the lines of, "Look it up in the dictionary, idiot? It means insensible"

Does this ring a bell?

Because darling, it means "INSENSITIVE" or "lacking feeling"

So may I remind you that you are merely making yourself look like an ignorant fool by your comments to those on this board who are tired of your mouth (excuse me, your keystrokes?)

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

awwww did someone forget to take her medication today? ya know darling, i must be the quietest one on this board, never starting shit w/ anyone, minding my own business. and im the disrespectful one?? u have a disrespectful comment to make towards EVERYTHING everyone says. it's really appalling how u could be this hate-filled and angry towards the world. or is it just an act for attention? b/c there are alot of better ways to get attention sweetie. well that's all i have to say to u. have a wonderful day!!! muah!! buh byeeeeeeee!

cwm1.gif

And when did i say that YOU were being disrespectful? I questioned whether I was being dissrespectful in my response..before you opened your skank mouth.

LEARN HOW TO READ DUMBASS

BITCH!

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm7.gif

And when did i say that YOU were being disrespectful? I questioned whether I was being dissrespectful in my response..before you opened your skank mouth.

LEARN HOW TO READ DUMBASS

BITCH!

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm7.gif

still rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

and very classy . . .

like a paper plate . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

eggwhite and bluemaggot, you two chinks better stay out of by business.

Risa..YOU DEF KNOW YOU"RE WRONG. Because you know you're stupid fucking friend opened her fucking mouth.

DID SHE HAVE TO COMMENT ON WHAT I HAD TO SAY????

AND....

WAS I DISRESPECTFUL IN THAT POST???

I think not. Just tell her that she's helped me prove my point on how fucking stupid the majority of you are.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by bratnik:

She wasnt very loved as a child! I kinda feel sorry for her. Risaaaaa.. hi cwm12.gif

whats up woman!!! smile.gif how are ya? I'll make another post for you to respond..oK hun smile.gif

and Iliana...as I said b4...you come up on this board as a very rude person (I hope you are not like that in the real life)...so when you make comments about others being rude...someone will get back to you reminding U about your rudness...

in order to write the trash that she writes, you have to be a seriously demented individual...It is definitely a ploy for attention but she could not talk about the disgusting things she talks about without being a total psychotic.

bring it on

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

jsc

o cwm23.gif

rothflmao!! thanks hun!! i needed a good laugh today!!!

cwm17.gif

------------------

Charles W. Landon