Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I OFFICIALLY know 2 smelly hindu's.....

Originally posted by gravity:

Furthermore...

Although you deem it necessary to think through every last word you write and treat your posts with the same care and thought as you would a thesis...does not mean that I follow the same school of thought when it comes to a FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD. It is far from important to me to prove my intelligence to a bunch of screen names...I may make statements which others find objectionable, offensive, and unintelligent...however, I get a fuckin kick out of it. How do ya like them apples?

Ok..I don't think my posts are treated like a thesis..now you're just ranting, and you still missed my point, but you finally admitted that you took the easier route to insult someone.

You know I'm Hindu, and nobody has ever told me that I stink. My family doesn't stink. Most of my Hindu friends don't stink.

Well it was nice talking to you Gravity, I think we have exhausted this topic. You can stick to your beliefs, because you will never change them, so good luck buddy.

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Maybe to YOU.. I happen to agree with Blue.. This shit is annoying already..it just keeps going around in circles...

this shit was annoying days ago, from the start in fact. that's the whole point.

thank you

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Maybe to YOU.. I happen to agree with Blue.. This shit is annoying already..it just keeps going around in circles...

Actually, what's really annoying is people policing your side-splitting jokes and taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously when it wasn't even directed to them in the first place...

cwm12.gif

Hey cazzy, how ya like this joke?

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.

This made him . . . what?

-

-

-

-

-

-

A super callused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis. :-)

I think Grav has taken this whole thing too far for my taste but if it is a joke I have a thick skin. Maybe we all should. PLUR

-mjr cwm9.gif

Originally posted by cazz926:

Actually, what's really annoying is people policing your side-splitting jokes and taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously when it wasn't even directed to them in the first place...

cwm12.gif

------------------

I regret that I only have but one imposter to give for my message board.

RIP mjrthesecond

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

[This message has been edited by mjr203 (edited 02-09-2001).]

Hey there's no need to get your panties in a bunch here ..I'm not here to argue....*I* didn't take it as Blue being condescending in any way.....I think she was being like the better person she is and trying to make nice and stop it before it started......

geeesh..can't say anything without having someone jump down your throat ! rolleyes.gif

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by cazz926:

cwm12.gif

Right that's it i am goming to Queens and your going over my knee smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by mjr203:

Hey cazzy, how ya like this joke?

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath.

This made him . . . what?

A super callused fragile mystic hexed by

halitosis. :-)

I think Grav has taken this whole thing too far for my taste but if it is a joke I have a thick skin. Maybe we all should. PLUR

-mjr cwm9.gif

That was sooo cute !! LOL!!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by wizard:

one wears CK One and the other wears Tommy... they both smell like fucking bug spray. then there is Mirav, a little hottie, and she smells like roses....

im just thinking out loud here, never mind me...

actually, i think you know 2 smelly PEOPLE:

your mom and her brother, your dad. cwm13.gif

ooops... never mind me, just thinking out loud cwm25.gif

Thanks, vamp. Now I hope everyone can chill out and enjoy van dyk tonite!

I know I will

-MJR

That was sooo cute !! LOL!!

cwm11.gif

------------------

I regret that I only have but one imposter to give for my message board.

RIP mjrthesecond

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Originally posted by blueangel:

Nothing I can do about it. Have a great weekend! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

You could apologize! You are so quick to point out when you think someone's crossing the line, whether justified or not, and here is the same situation reversed...

Hey there's no need to get your panties in a bunch here ..I'm not here to argue....*I* didn't take it as Blue being condescending in any way.....I think she was being like the better person she is and trying to make nice and stop it before it started......

geeesh..can't say anything without having someone jump down your throat ! rolleyes.gif

if you allegedly don't wanna argue, then either don't reply or be nice. rolleyes.gif

You are officially the dumbest person I have come in to contact with.

You don't know when to give in do you.

AND

Remember a few days ago picking out a spelling mistake of mine? So there again you are a hypocrite.

As you have lost any respect from just about anybody here why not tell us who else you post as?

Look you don't get it people have tried to explain something they teach in schools. Your never going to understand it, you wont change peoples minds we won't change yours so let all just drop it... your boring the shit out of me, typing the same lame argument over an over.. just like a few other people I could mention.

Gravity, Freak or Unique? You seem to think your Unique and it's the rest of the world that doesn't get it.. i think differently.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

AND

Remember a few days ago picking out a spelling mistake of mine? So there again you are a hypocrite.

As you have lost any respect from just about anybody here why not tell us who else you post as?

Look you don't get it people have tried to explain something they teach in schools. Your never going to understand it, you wont change peoples minds we won't change yours so let all just drop it... your boring the shit out of me, typing the same lame argument over an over.. just like a few other people I could mention.

Gravity, Freak or Unique? You seem to think your Unique and it's the rest of the world that doesn't get it.. i think differently.

If you look at today's activity...I am NOT the one who intended to further this bullshit...however, I will respond as I see fit to others that do.

I'm glad to know that the fact I corrected your spelling plagues your every waking moment and that you can actually remember something like that from days ago. BTW...what word did I correct? Furthermore, this instance is completely different,as this girl was attempting to do something entirely different than make a sarcastic spelling comment.

As for boring posts, I don't think there is anyone on the board who posts more boring, copy and pasted articles day in and day out as you do...at least do it at night when people are trying to go to sleep. You need to check who the fuck is boring who.

As for giving in, that is what anally assualted bitches like you do.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

Originally posted by back2basics-:

AND

If you look at today's activity...I am NOT the one who intended to further this bullshit...however, I will respond as I see fit to others that do.

I'm glad to know that the fact I corrected your spelling plagues your every waking moment and that you can actually remember something like that from days ago. BTW...what word did I correct? Furthermore, this instance is completely different,as this girl was attempting to do something entirely different than make a sarcastic spelling comment.

As for boring posts, I don't think there is anyone on the board who posts more boring, copy and pasted articles day in and day out as you do...at least do it at night when people are trying to go to sleep. You need to check who the fuck is boring who.

As for giving in, that is what anally assualted bitches like you do.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

Originally posted by gravity:

You decided to pick up on a spelling mistake and insist that I didnt go to school. I happen to be very highly educated (save your retorts which undoubltably will sound something like "well if your so educated than why are you a racist?"---keep reading)...so your statements about my education were rEdiculousesgleah (sp?)

I had a disagreement with someone and decided to make comments that were directed at a race of people (although they obviously were meant to offend ONE person)...the basis of what I said was in reference to "most hindus smelling"...at least I was accurate.

To summarize:

A)You tried to insult my intelligence with fiction...

B)I made remarks based upon fact...

Ok, if you were so highly educated, which you may be, why is the construction of your arguments suffer from illogical falacies?

You said you are making remarks that are based on fact, but they are not based on facts, they are based on your opinions. Someone who is supposedly so highly educated should be able to realize that.

You said that you want to insult one person, not an entire race of people, then why the hell did you insult his race? Do you know not realize that when you say Hindus smell, you're not saying nycedee smells, you're saying Hindus smell. Why didn't you just say nycedee smells? See thats where you went off the path...do you see the flow of logic here? Or are you still missing it?

To summarize

A)Gravity still misses the point, and always will.

B) Gravity has pretty much ostracized himself.

Good job buddy, I hope you like being alone...maybe thats your point..to alienate yourself..you don't have to be politically correct or whatever, just admit who are you are..a bigot, be true to yourself..

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

Originally posted by sdm1976:

Ok, if you were so highly educated, which you may be, why is the construction of your arguments suffer from illogical falacies?

You said you are making remarks that are based on fact, but they are not based on facts, they are based on your opinions. Someone who is supposedly so highly educated should be able to realize that.

You said that you want to insult one person, not an entire race of people, then why the hell did you insult his race? Do you know not realize that when you say Hindus smell, you're not saying nycedee smells, you're saying Hindus smell. Why didn't you just say nycedee smells? See thats where you went off the path...do you see the flow of logic here? Or are you still missing it?

To summarize

A)Gravity still misses the point, and always will.

B) Gravity has pretty much ostracized himself.

Good job buddy, I hope you like being alone...maybe thats your point..to alienate yourself..you don't have to be politically correct or whatever, just admit who are you are..a bigot, be true to yourself..

#1: Did my comments about hindus smelling offend NYCEDEE...if they did, then I succeeded in pissing him off...if they didn't then I failed...either way, my comments were directed to him... Admitedly, racial remarks are an easy way to offend someone, and if you dont know them personally, the arsenal is completely limited. However, if the majority of hindus that I have come in contact with have smelled, then it is FACT...which can be defined in one sense as something learned from experience.

#2: What am I ostracized from? A message board...I don't know how I could possibly go on. I use this board for my amusement and to pass time on a slow day...not to live my life through like so many others. The FACT remains that I will continue to utilize it for that purpose until the time comes where I find it to be of no use for me anymore...then I will move on.

Until then, keep trying as you are making my day more enjoyable.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch

Originally posted by sdm1976:

Furthermore...

Although you deem it necessary to think through every last word you write and treat your posts with the same care and thought as you would a thesis...does not mean that I follow the same school of thought when it comes to a FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD. It is far from important to me to prove my intelligence to a bunch of screen names...I may make statements which others find objectionable, offensive, and unintelligent...however, I get a fuckin kick out of it. How do ya like them apples?

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee is my bitch