Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tammany AGAIN....FEB 10th

Aiight everyone...weve done this Twice b4.

THis sat. me and STeve(NYC420) are gonna be throwing a little get together at Tammany HAll. It is a bar/lounge on 53rd between 2nd and 3rd. We got the bar downstairs all night and the lounge upstairs after 11:30. Ususally we all chill upstairs cause we get to play OUR music up there.downstairs they got rock/rap/80's etc.....

so come hang out.....usually it is a really cool crowd...a nice relaxing evening after PVD to get drunk and chillllllllllll.

I'll post more about it later in the week.

See ya there

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

i'll def be there wink.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Anyone else?..................oh well. guess its just me, Al and Steve form the board going.....all the more alcohol for me... cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

im sure ill show my face... but no drinking for me lol... have to work early sunday... cant let u guys have all the fun though cwm35.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol