Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE ELSE HAVE PAIN IN THE BUTT ROOMATES?

why does she always sit in the kitchen crying on the phone breaking up with her bf? if i step foot out there, she'll wanna talk to me. i did it for the first 2 weeks, and now i'm avoiding her.

besides that, she eats my food!=( i'm a starving college student...blahhhhh

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

This dude eats my food, drinks my alchohol, puffs my..., and has some nasty ass funky stank feet to boot. He's a redneck too. I asked him why his damn feet smell so bad ...no joke. He tells me, "They might have some kind of infection or fungus. You think I should ask a doctor about it?" I was like, "Hell yeah you should see a doctor. Your shit is all tore up. Go now! And make sure you leave the funk at his office."

I was about to kick him out, then his dad call's me to apoligize for him ... and it was the holidays ... so he's still here. I'm a sucker.

scarey thing is....I'm actually serious. Damn I should get a new roommate.

------------------

19791[1].gif

i've had my share of bad roomates too - one wrote nazi poetry on my computer, another kept a pile of his gym clothes so big it stank down the hall, and yet another had an obsession with having sex with his gf in my bed. i also lived with a girl who did so much coke on a nightly basis that she forgot to go to class for an entire year.

haha but then again i come home at 4am (from the library, of course), smoke a phatty, play techno really loud and raid the fridge. so i guess i'm not one to talk :P

rob

I aint got roommates anymore, whether it was me or not, they all moved out. Now that the rednecks are gone, I got a four bedroom apartment (with washer/dryer,etc.) TO MYSELF!!!!!!

I used to have a roommate that accused me of stealing emu meat, hehe, like whatever...

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif