Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BUSTED @ EXIT - What da dilly wid dat?

hey,

here's some info i've heard to reply to some of your questions:

1. why the polaroid and signed confession?

the club's trying to protect itself. i believe the confession reads something like "i brought [whatever] in to the club." DO NOT SIGN THIS EVER. there's no reason. you're pretty much signing a confession to the club and the club can probably give it to the cops. if you get to the point where you're with security, there turning you over to the cops anyhow. just refuse to sign it. don't let them scare you. it's got nothing to do with the authorities unless you go to trial or something, in which case the cops would probably use it as evidence.

i think the polaroid and record of your name are so the club can boot you out if they see you again, right?

2. i've heard that exit installed cameras with night vision (no joke) both inside and OUTSIDE the club. my recommendation is that anyone thinking about participating in extra-curricular activities do it at home and then go there.

in fact, i heard a rumor that a security guard was busted with 50 tabs of E and the cops were ready to shut exit down. so exit suddenly has become much more cooperative. anyone heard this as well?

regardless, do yourself a favor and go to twilo, instead.

'later.

FYI- there are red lights all over Exit along the walls. I was in the main booth once and these red lights came on (they are not bright, you would have to know your looking for them or youd glance right over) and one of the bouncers came over to the booth and started clearing people out, cuz he said the cops were inside. Turns out the red lights are a signal to staff that there are DT's in the club, so keep an eye out.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

How do you shoot the Devil in the back?.....

What if you miss?

i got busted doin a bump in the stall with some kid ,,it was a dumb move but they took us to the office and wrote our info ..no picture..and said goodbye..

they can do whatever they want ...perks of working in a club ..

------------------

lease my soul to the devil with the option to buy - shyne.

the tunnel used to have the wall of all the peeps who got busted and werent allowed in. but exit has mad dough and i wouldnt be surprised if they had the latest tech in there to get around the law

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Yo...I know what NYC is talking about. I got busted over a month ago at Exit. I was in the stall gettin my shit and the guy climbed over. I dunno what the dilly is bout that.

All the guy did was searched me and asked me to work with him. He thought I was dealing. I told him the stash was for personal use. He just took me to the front and made me wait 10 minutes and told me to get outta his face and let me back in.

I do have a contact within that tells me how many UDTs are inside. Exit is bustin down real hard lately. Sometimes htey'll fake you out by not searching you cuz there's UDTs inside and they want you caught by them.

cwm35.gif Just Bugg out and enjoy!

Next time you spot those red lights coming on take a look at the ceiling behind the light booth on the 2nd floor. Nice camera there. I'm pretty sure they are setup to see in the dark. Seen the red lights come on a few times when I was going there.

I think the problem is that people are too messed up or just dont think and do shit in the open or just take to long to get it done.

At a differnt club - try playing with your hits in the stalls at factory. hehe. my friend got 2 pills taken from him but he had one in his hand that the bouncer didnt see. Stupid ass.. and i told him to watch his back. dur

exit just has way tooooo much cash and the connections to do what they want when they want. i would love to work behind the scenes and check it all out!!!!!!

------------------

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

Originally posted by djfabioc:

The best way to get your pills out without geting caught is going to the last level bathrooms, (The individual ones), once you lock the door there is no way that those bouncers or cameras can see you!

cwm9.gifcwm41.gif

I WOULDNT BE SO SURE OF THAT

------------------

One of my first posts on this board was about how I think one of the bouncers there took my girlfriends pusrse while we were dancing(I hid it on the side in bouncers view). When it disappeared I went nuts, but the bouncer "found" it quickly, in the back room, minus the cash($120).

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by aphelion:

Why not just bump or drop once the smoke starts coming in? No way cameras can see through that; I can't see a foot in front of me.

good idea bro

------------------