Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Morning

ooana

Mornin' all!

Another day of unemployment for me, but I've a job interview today so...wish me luck! Hope it's a good match.

Hope everyone had a fun filled, happy and safe weekend.

-Oo

cwm17.gif

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Mornin for ya !!! (just had my lunch...)

"Shit" for your interview...(no offense, it's a french expression for wish you good luck, tell me if it work...)

What kind of job are you looking for ???

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Tomix:

Mornin for ya !!! (just had my lunch...)

"Shit" for your interview...(no offense, it's a french expression for wish you good luck, tell me if it work...)

What kind of job are you looking for ???

I use to work as an e-services consultant. Was a horrible no good evil job and I quit. Heh.

Since I'm still considered "new" to the job market despite the fact that I worked all through college...I'm basically looking for anything I can get at this point with some level of upward mobility and ideally someone I could consider a mentor.

I'm trying to move from the .com/new media world (considering how screwed up our lovely "correction" is) into media/entertainment.

The interview today is for neither of those. Its a research/marketting firm that specializes in branding for products targetted to children and teens. We'll see if it sounds interesting.

Heh, pardon how vague I am about what I'm looking for. The honest answer would be...I'm not sure.

I double majored in college in theater and computers and I'm trying to move away from both of those directly....and use those skills indirectly if that makes any sense.

Thanks for the warm wishes :-) I'll keep everyone posted. At this point...I just need a damn job. I'm so bored!!!! Heh, and broke.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I could see clearly now the rain is gone.

I could see ll in obstacles in my way.

I could see clearly now the rain is gone.

It's gonna be a bright, bright, sun shiny day!!

YES!! now 4 more days til Vicious at Factory...

------------------

ShieldAnimation.gif

SUPERHIGHMAY

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Staceychase...thank you!

PMs received and replied.

Also, thanks to highmay :-)

Heck, I may just post my resume on this board soon I'm getting so damn desperate. Its amazing how hard it is to find a job right now...well...at least a job that would feel remotely fullfilling.

I'm starting to lose the option to be picky though :-(

-Oo

------------------

Hey girl, hope you had a great weekend. Good louck on your interview, I'm sure you're going to do fine. If you like the position they're offering and you think it's a good match- at the end of the interview, ask for the position! It works!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

Hey Cara girl!!!!

I MISS YOU!!!! Was thinking about you like crazy yesterday. Call me...you Tanya and I need to get together very very very very soon ya hear? *MUAH*

-Oo

------------------

hey oo, i hope your interview goes wonderful and it turns out to be an amazing job... i totally feel your pain... my hours keep getting cut at my job and i find myself sitting home bored and broke far too often now...

once again, good luck~

cwm30.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

[This message has been edited by djmoonshine (edited 02-12-2001).]