Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I WENT THE DISTANCE........PVD.....2/9......

Here I sit, at my computer in my dorm in Providence, Rhode Island...haven't slept yet, still thinking about my Twilo Championship. For the first time, I went the distance!!!!! 8 hours of dancing, nonstop!!!!!!

com'on people, i need some kudos here...

My Trip:

4 hour bus trip from providence to nyc...

8 hours dancing non stop in twilo to the : tongue.gifause for reverence:: master himself, Pvd...

4 hour bus trip back to providence...

Am I a dedicated Twilo-ite or what?!

heheeh

cwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm16.gifcwm12.gif

It was, without a doubt, in my Top 5 All Time Best Twilo Nites... i can't even explain, i'm so speechless, i just can't get this kool-aid smile off my face... cwm35.gif

EVERYONE was SO awesome.. i couldn't ask for more last nite..

Thank You to ALL that i met last nite, and Thank You to ALL that i already met, but had another time to reminisce about together...

and to those I didn't meet... there's always next time................

BRING ON DT&CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace out cub scouts!!

Much Love --Daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

HEY marluna! yes last night was crazy i couldn't agree with you more! i had so much fun meeting people...i can finally put a face to a name now, sorry anyone i met if i got annoying at the 3oclock meetup, i was pretty far gone by then. anyway thanx guys for a great time! i have never ever seen it so crowded/so insane as i did last night! unbelievable. anyway i had a blast! can't wait to do it all again next time i can make it to twilo cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

Hey Daniela, it was nice meeting you last night(this morning). Hope to see you again sometime!!

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
header.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by twiloman:

...i can finally put a face to a name now, sorry anyone i met if i got annoying at the 3oclock meetup, i was pretty far gone by then. anyway thanx guys for a great time! i have never ever seen it so crowded/so insane as i did last night! unbelievable. anyway i had a blast! can't wait to do it all again next time i can make it to twilo cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Gee, ya think you were a little far gone? LOL! You asked me about 10 times if you had met me......it was pretty funny.

ANd Mareluna, you are a trooper. I had to bail at like 6:30 b/c I had family business to take care of today. It was actually still DARK out when I left Twilo. I wanted to cry. If I stayed any longer though things wouldn't have gone very well for me today. I was hurt enough!!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

MareLuna,

It was so good to share the night and morning with you. That was an incredible party.

And hugs to everyone i got to talk and/or dance with. And now i must drift back to earth.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

hey sweets, just got internet access....i'll explain later. frown.gif

Had some issues at home....need to talk to ya....email me.

MUAH!

-al-

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

damn why couldnt i meet up guys.... cwm14.gifcwm14.gifcwm14.gif ]

by the way ....i was that kid with the flashing alien shirt...yup that dork....PLUR!!

I DEFINITELY SAW YOUR ARSE!!!! as a matter of fact, i saw you and started poking at the alien on ur t-shirt hehe.. (and i was totally sober that whole nite) if you remembered a girl with short blonde hair in pigtails, a yellow halter, and yellow star-shaped glasses---that was me! cwm32.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

Hey Girlie!

Nice meeting fri night, at one point you looked like your sig!!

Does waiting on line for 3hrs count as going the distance???

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

i was there to the dying end too cwm4.gif

it was amazing at the near the end. the club was still packed at 8:30 am... went crazy cheering for an encore (by the way, the encore track was PHAT!)... i never saw such appreciation for a dj by a crowd at twilo... standing ovation.

it's funny... he played some awesome new tracks, but the ones that always get me pumped up like no other are his own tracks. every time i heard another way, tell me why, forbidden fruit, etc. i went especaially crazy cwm32.gif

once again, a shout out to those i met (albeit briefly): Unbound, Orchid21, Mysterious, Bwags, Myrlin, LickMyLips, MattyParsons, J232J?, etc. Hope to see you at Cox/Teneglia cwm9.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Originally posted by mareluna:

I DEFINITELY SAW YOUR ARSE!!!! as a matter of fact, i saw you and started poking at the alien on ur t-shirt hehe.. (and i was totally sober that whole nite) if you remembered a girl with short blonde hair in pigtails, a yellow halter, and yellow star-shaped glasses---that was me! cwm32.gif

peace! --daniela

Lmao...yes i remember u believe it or not.....poking my alien huh...shit.....we probably got into an arguement....he hates it when i am not sober!!! "PLUR"

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

btbweave.gif