Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Im a GLOWstick king over here ... he he

Raving is something that should not be judged by a "battle"! It is something that people do to express themselves and have fun with. Everyone has their own styles and unique moves that can be looked upon as "phat" or "wack". If you enjoy dancing liquid then who cares how people judge your abilities, just as long as you are having fun.

Star is one of the illest ravers I have ever seen, and it can be argued that he is the best around... But cockiness and stank attitudes have never impressed me.

If it did, I would have to say that Star, Blue Angel, will be dethroned next friday at PvD by my boys D&D. Not because they are better by any means, but because they are not as cocky as him. To be the best at something is one thing, but when you fail to recognize other people's talent because you think they stand no chance, you are going to be knocked off...

Friday February 9th, 4 AM Star will either be sharing a drink with my boys after an excellent show, or he will be humiliated by two of the premiere ravers that NYC has to offer...

[This message has been edited by ges1ner (edited 02-01-2001).]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ges1ner:

Friday February 9th, 4 AM Star will either be sharing a drink with my boys after an excellent show, or he will be humiliated by two of the premiere ravers that NYC has to offer...

[This message has been edited by ges1ner (edited 02-01-2001).]

That's a pretty cocky statement for someone who's preaching on how to be modest. Don't you think? I mean "two of the premiere ravers that NYC has to offer"?? Uhhhh yea, okay. cwm25.gif

I guess we shall see on February 9th. Oh and just for correction sake. Star or ANY of my guys . . . never "CLAIM" to be the best or premiere of anything. They just know that they are good cause history has proved them to be. I CLAIM that they are the best that I have seen.

And you're right raving is not made of battles . . . battles are just fun and should be taken as such . . . don't be so serious. It's all fun and game.

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Ok...why does this have to be ablout battling why cant we all just chill and have a good time...u know...we all get a little cirle goin and we all do our thing...all good natured of course...who is this D&D..where do they go...where might i have seen them...

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

Originally posted by glowsticks:

Ok...why does this have to be ablout battling why cant we all just chill and have a good time...u know...we all get a little cirle goin and we all do our thing...all good natured of course...who is this D&D..where do they go...where might i have seen them...

Seriously, to me, battling is just a fun way for ravers to get together and show each other what they got. It shouldn't be a competitive thing.

I agree with you . . . let's just all get together and make a HUGE ass ring smack middle of Twilo dance floor! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

THOSE ARE MY GUYS that I'm talking about. Star and the black guy is my boyfriend, Mitchell. They are the guys in T.I.L.T. I have yet to see ANYONE who are better ravers then those two. Come to PVD next week . . . I PROMISE you that they will rave that night!

BlueAngel

blueangel, yup, Star and Scott, yourself and your bf... you all have some tight moves. i should make sure my boy comes. tall, tall "Latin-looking" guy. he hasn't been clubbing with me enough lately. well, i haven't been clubbing enough lately. some PVD over the summer, they tried to have a TILT and TIR and ZOO battle. heard it didn't happen, in part because of the crowd. maybe this PVD. haha

see you tonight, blueangel. and thanks again for the organizing

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by deanna11:

blueangel, yup, Star and Scott, yourself and your bf... you all have some tight moves.

No, no . . not me, I'm not that good with sticks. I'm not part of the group . . . well maybe I'll be like one of those manager girls in WWF wrestleing who walk with the guys and make sure they're okay. Yea, that's me! I make sure my guys have enough water and glowsticks! hehe. tongue.gif

I'll definately see you tonight!

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Seriously, to me, battling is just a fun way for ravers to get together and show each other what they got. It shouldn't be a competitive thing.

I agree with you . . . let's just all get together and make a HUGE ass ring smack middle of Twilo dance floor! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

That sounds great to me lets do this...Hey blueangel ill bring a hat for you to go around the circle and collect donations cause were all gonna put on a phat show..Someone tell Twilo management there are no need ofr lights or lasers were gonna light the place up lovely...all of us there together...I need the money for cancun..hehehe

------------------

glow.jpg

Well, Well, Well, All these people talkin shiet, either directly or inderectly, well i might as well talk some shiet too. Well when i go to clubs,I mainly do, well other things, that incorporate my business. I see all the ravers that show their shiet, or at least the ones that i see when i decide to look. i happen to kno about TILT, and frankly they are a very good raving team. Certain members are certtainly better than others, but overall they are very good, but CERTAINLY NOT the best. Im sure that certain memebers would agree with me b/c of the talent they have witnessed in the past. what i dunt like though is the cockiness (that someone previously mentioned b4) that goes along with ones well, performance., You might not say ur better than anyone outloud, but your actions speak for themselves, (guess who i am talkin about...) I mean if i was a raver, i would bring about a new idea, how about taping machete's to your glowstix, then battling, it would be alot more fun, certainly alot more interesting. It would knock out alot of competetion, and cockiness certainly wouldnt be aloud in that scene, b/c one key player in tilt would come out as SCAR instead of STAR.,,,. ok, enough about my pipe dream though, I just dont understand this lil shit has followers, maybe some friends, but as it appears, there are more followers, i mean how did tilt geet started ?star must have givin really good head er something fer so many people to tag along. I mean its about having fun right?..why try to hide ur moves till ur precious, OVERRATED PVD night, and not do anything any other night. dId you not get in your margin of hours of practice.? I mean how much do you practice, its really none of my business, but i kno alot of ravers that only practice at clubs when they go and they are up to about the same level as your cocky punkass. The people i kno have better attitudes about it as well. Say they show their moves and someone goes after and wants to kno how they did it, well my boi's fukin show them, they dunt ignore the people who are less experienced and malpracticed. In my opinion, it looks as if scar,,oops i mean star, has a great inferiority complex, what happened you get spanked by mommy when u were little?..maybe your loss of your first tooth just did something to you eh.? i duno- im jhust rambling now i suppose- but I really dont appreciate the atttitude that you carry

didnt finish b4 by the way, a couple of things fergot to mention, - furst- someone ealier saed that the ravers should get together and chill withou glowstix- (specifically that)----well i totally agree- u bring your raver friends good buddy, and i'll bring minez...and lets def. not bring glowstix,....perhaps something of well, ..a differnt caliber should we say......anyways i also witnessed something at twilo 2 fridays ago....wen i saw two ravers go up- they were more or les a team i suppose- they were damn good they had the crrowd going,(this was at like 8, 9ish) but all of a sudden midway during their high intensity liquid performance.,a fukin twilo worker comes up toi them with a walky talky- and saaed (quoting)---if you want to do your thing with the glowstix then do it in the corner cuz it ruins the VIBE......its not like they were doin their"thing" all night- they just basically started into it lika half hour,..... now if this happens again- - which i more or less doubt since sclar i mean scar, oops- star werx there..but if it does (and i sae this with a truce from my previous arguement) that everyone better...NOT stop doin your fukin thing... and everyone with fukin glowstic better chime in and we better have a fukin glowstik rumble.....how they gonna kik everyone out huh- - - ravers should make a fukin stand eh..?--i duno- if it happens- i hope ppl follow my advice, if it doesnt then well, phat......

sincerely, tAi

ps- very interseted what replies i get bout my provious arguement.......

Glow Stick battling can be fun. However, it should be kept in a friendly manner of competition. We do not have any battles down in Miami too often. We just get together

at clubs, and just glow together. No competition; just straight out glowing. It is cool, because you get to see new moves, and meet some cool people. To me having someone you don’t even know, come up and say “what your doing is beautiful”; is worth more then winning a competition.

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 02-04-2001).]

Yea, I guess I agree with some of that ish.......I don't use glowsticks but I def like to watch peeps get down with them.......if they really impress me I'll throw them a complement and normally they take it in a grateful manner(eg:glowsticks @ Digweed).......some people are fucking arrogant though and that goes nowhere with me......I don't give a shit how good you are......it's the same with dancing.......I wouldn't like to think of it as a battle.......if there is a circle with peeps showing their shit, no matter how bad or good someone is I think everyone should show consideration throughout and give props afterwards if they're deserved........all good vibes.......that's what I live by when I'm out......

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

taixxk, I don't know where you got the notion that Star is an arrogant asshole. I'm not one of his followers That's just sooo stupid that you would even say that. He happens to be like a younger brother friend to me.

Like Ravers are celebrities that they have fans and followers. Oookkkaaaayyy. cwm25.gif

When I brag about my friends being good ravers . . . that's just ME bragging. Just like how any one of us could brag about how good their friends are.

To call someone that you don't know personally, an asshole and to call him names are just down right RUDE and obviously you have no notion of what P.L.U.R. means. As for Star being arrogant and not showing moves . . . well right there you're WRONG. I can't even begin to tell you HOW many hours I have to keep his girlfriend company cause he's showing moves to ever Jane, Dick and Harry in there! PLUS, how many other times we have stop walking and wait for him cause someone asked him for a light show!!

So, if you got something to say then I suggest you reveal yourself and say it when you see me at Twilo on PVD night. You can't miss me . . . I'm the KOREAN GIRL (CASEY) with the BLACK BOYFRIEND (MITCHELL). Can't get any easier than that, right??

Other wise, don't come onto some public board, hide behind a username, and put somebody down without valid reason. Got something to say then say it like a man. rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Guest blckraven

I don't even want to get into this stupid debate.

All I know is that for years of clubbing , Star is one the most awesome kid a person can meet. I am def proud to call him my friend/brother. As far him being cocky. Far from it. At no point does he or myself go around trashing or bashing anyone's style or dancing abilities.

Ohh in case you are wondering I am the black kid. Mitchell

So much hate in this post. This whole battle shit makes me sick. I can remember plenty of times in a club where I would dance with/for my friends when someone for some stupid reason or another think this is a battle or want to battle. I did not know raving/dancing was about that.

To me it is a way to express myself, Simple as that. I would not come on some board hiding behind a screen name and bash someone I don't even know. If you do see me at Twilo that night, whoever has any negative vibe, kindly stay the hell away from me.

If you want to dance or just chill fine.

------------------

Live and embrace life to the fullest ! Love like you never have, dance and become one with light

Originally posted by ges1ner:

(*I am sorry blueangel. I have nothing against you, your boyfriend, or TILT, but when someone tries his best and is put down or ignored by someone who thinks his shit doesn't stink, it really pisses me OFF... Twilo Friday is the start of the WAR...)

I have nothing against ANY of you guys. I don't know you so therefore it's not really me to judge you guys. However, I really don't know why you would think that though. Whenever I see Star in a circle with some guy after they danced it out they'll give each other a raver hug and start goofing off showing each other some moves. I've never seen Star cold shoulder anyone . . . except maybe some really cracked out kids who just want a light show to get fucked up some more. Other than that I've never witnessed this action from him. Maybe you can enlighten me as to when this happened? However, if you're basing your opinion of him on a bunch of heresay then I'm telling you that you have the wrong impression of him. Star is a sweetheart . . . and that's end of that. As far as Twilo this Friday becoming a start of WAR. . . cwm25.gif

I don't know about any of you but I'm going to Twilo to see one of my most favorite DJ, and ALL members of TILT including STAR is going for exactly that. If any of you guys think that my friends are gonna go into some stupid circle to start war . . . you guys are gonna be sorely disappointed. They start circles to have fun and to dance . . . NO NEGATIVITY PLEASE. If ANY of you guys feel any negativity toward any of my friends then please do as my boyfriend (blckraven)mentioned and just stay away. Cause when we dance or when we go to Twilo we just wanna have fun . . . not start WAR. That's just immature.

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Since when did this get so personal? Some one talking about personal attacks and violence...Thats not what this is all about...Its all about having fun and bugging out with one another...Dancing, enjoying the evening with PvD and making new friends, thats what Im there for...Ges1ner take your angry words to the drama board...they are not needed here...Peace

Hope we all can have a good night on friday...forget all this petty shit...

------------------

glow.jpg

welli wanted to hear relies and i got the ones that i thought i would most likely get. As far as you kno, how do you kno whether or not that i dont know star?...why else would i remark on his little attitude?.Im sure he has some friends, i stated this b4, but when certain people start to sweat him just fer his ravin moves, which is a pretty good reason to i suppose. At first I too liked "him" and his style, until i saw his attitude towards other ravers, it doesnt incorporate well in his emsemble, which is downright COCKY,,,,,,"!!! As for all the people who doubt this, you can call it denial i suppose, or interpret it a number of ways. I dont expect his friends, to accept what i say, i figured when i saed that shiet previously, i would get these replies, basically, hes not a lil cocky fuk, and hes the greatest person in the world(exaggerating). As for all my violent talk, as you ppl call it, its called being sarcastic, but i dont expect people who are ignorant to take a joke like that i suppose.<--i wonder what comments i'll recieve about that too hehe. Now about my name, its Tai.. i'd rather not tell everyone my last name, b/c you dont need to fuckin kno..i mean is that the best lil arguement you can comeup with..bringing up how i go under a differnt name..tsk tsk I agree with you mitchell, i dunt want to be in twilo with my negative attitude, i'll just wait outside, with well hehe- all by MYSELF..how bout that.....?...

not really sincere this time,

Tai

ps.. hey bluangel hows the ugly stick these days, still getting shiet from it..?...too bad..eh..?

Hey Tai, I too have been exposed to Star and his antics... Maybe we should meet up at PvD so we could share our opinions... Let's just say that I think people are going to be surprised to see who will be left standing on the Twilo dance floor this Friday night...

Good Luck to all the participating ravers...

4a.m. till close... shit is gonna go down

cwm45.gif

Oh, and by the way I'll be the first to start this battle off ...

Glowball or Glowsticker, whatever from the beat tunnel, petty shit is started when people can't back up there words. I will show you something friday at 4a.m. Taixxk bring a shovel and a garbage bag, this could get ugly...

cwm28.gifcwm42.gifcwm42.gifcwm5.gif

I believe glowsticks said it best “Its all about having fun and bugging out with one another...Dancing, enjoying the evening with PvD and making new friends “. BlueAngel & Blackraven should not have to be; defending themselves in every other thread. I do not know BlueAngel or Blackraven personally; but they don’t strike me as being neither arrogant nor rude. If people feel the need to attack people, do by way of PM; or just take it to the drama board. This is really getting quiet boring……….

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm36.gif

Guest blckraven

Let's see now, Where should I begin.

First of all, I don't appreciate anyone trashing any of my close friends. Star is not just a friend, he is more like a younger brother to me. I appreciate even less when attacks however lame they are are directed at my gorgeous girlfriend BlueAngel.

What I would appreciate is if one of you so called wanna be lame ass excuses for ravers were to come up to me on PVD night or any other night for that matter, and tell me in person how you feel about us. No you cant miss me ( 6 feet tall, black, shaved head, cute and friendly...oops was I bragging ? )

It does not have to get ugly, I would not even grant you the priviledge of being in the same dance circle as us. I can't control what trash may happen to find its way to Twilo, I can certainly avoid stepping on it.

This whole post is beyond lame. To actually take the time to sign up to a public board ( and this goes for all 3 of you losers) to bash a person or group of people you dont even know.

Myself, my girlfriend and all of our friends who enjoy coming out to Twilo, we come there to enjoy the music, techno, trance, techhouse whatever you want to call it. We are just music nuts! we express ourselves on the dance floor, we play around.

As far as us not teaching anyone moves, feel free to ask us. All my years of going to Twilo, I used to love that place. Now with all the crap going on lately,I would hope that the new upcoming ravers or dancers would be kind or more friendly.

Whoever got offended by either myself or Star or my girlfriend, apologies to all, even you 3 losers.

------------------

Live and embrace life to the fullest ! Love like you never have, dance and become one with light

hey ges1ner- you have brought up good points in your past messages, as well as myself i believe. We should def. collaborate, but i am not sure if i am goin to be INSIDE twilo, I think pvd is way to overrated and this mitchell guy .. scares me hehe- so him and his lil buddy sCar and whoever else that wants to well, CHILL.. i'll come with my friend, hes .44 , hhehe- - im jus jokin man- io wont waste my time on two lil kiddy ravers, i could always just have them abducted, is this how you want to gewt together..?---nah im playin yet again..daMn who knows am i jokin er not.. i duno i guesss we'll see. eh?...

sincerely, tai

ps/fer real bro i could care less about scar, and the rest, but if im ever approached in twilo by anyone, regarding this subject, i will no longer fuk around, and we'll see the tru battles begin, and end quickly. However I seriously dont tihnk anything like this would happen, b/c SCar will be too busy fukin that guy in the bathroom...hehe

glowsticks are for teh rollerskating rink and they are teh last thing that should be argued about here ,.. i cant believe this post keeps coming back .. ! most people i know hate fucking glowsticks, i cant believe ur are arguing over who is the best ... this is rediculous ... god !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Im saying this for the last time...enough of this drama bullshit...who cares who is best, who rolls with who, whos crew your in, this is starting to sound like west side story....GODDAMN...so much hating goin on....We are talking about dancing here, thats it...theres no need to disrespect anyone, throw personal attacks at anyone or there signifigant other...this is ridiculous...Im regards to Star or Mitchell or there crew I havent had the pleasure of meeting any of you yet but i hear we have mutual friends...looking forward to meeting you all on friday...Peace and Love

------------------

glow.jpg

glowstixx were cool when i put them on strings in 96 at the limelight.pj the string master the inventerlook at the madonna video you'll see me

------------------

they know what they know but they dont know what they know..what the f@@#8!