Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all at PVD...

I just wanted to send a big THANK YOU out there to all the great kids who came out last night to play. I had such an amazing time and a huge part of it was the great vibe and the friendliness in the clubplanet crew. Now i know how twilo could feel like a home away from home: cause you've got family there. Still totally new, I had ppl all around who were not strangers but friends I just hadn't met yet. Thanks guys for all the hugs, dances and smiles that kept me bouncing all night long (11-8:30!) Love, Sai

i second that! i had a great time with everyone, and it was fabulous to see recurring friendly folk throughout the night. man, i'd thank every single person i spoke/danced/chilled with for a lovely AND kickass evening, but that would take too long, and you and i should all know that that's not necessary.

biggrin.gif

rock on!

Hi Everyone!

I'm back home in So-Cal now, and just wanted to say thanks to everyone that I met and hung out with from the board. Both at the dinner on Friday the 2nd, and then Friday the 9th at Twilo.

I had a ton of fun!

PVD slapped me in the face, kicked my butt, and called me bitch. Then on top of that, the sound system at Twilo topped it off. I was a VERY happy camper. smile.gif

It was too crowded though. Luckily the sound and energy that PVD was putting out, along with hanging out with some cool people from the board... took me above the hassle of it being so crowded. I have to say though, you know SOMEONE in the fire department is getting paid off for the fire marshalls not to be there closing the thing down because of illegal overcrowding. When you guys are ever out here, and visit Giant, you wont run into any such thing.

Special thanks to Ooana, Amber, and Casey!

I look forward to my next trip out. Until then, take care you guys.

Peace and Love,

Mick

TranceKyd@yahoo.com

This last week felt like a stellar week for the CP crowd. I'm amazed by the turnout at PvD. I liked being surrounded by familiar faces, it made the crowd bearable.

Mick, Sai, Weyes... everyone.

See you soon.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01