Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official no drama on Monday thread ****

Carn't be bothered with it today, you could bash England if you want and not get a rise out of me.

Anyway did everybody have a good night in there OWN way?

Any great stories of debauchery or access?

Quiet one for me, purchased the best bottle of Champagne i have ever had this weekend.. let me tell you it was very special. Then proceded to have a break dance comp. in the Hilton.... my back is in tracktion as we speak cwm1.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by wizard:

save it limey, i think your knickers are too tight.

*winking_smiley_face*

My knickers ARE too tight, but that's the way i like it. Keeps everything in place, nothing worse than slapping around when your running for a bus, if you know what i mean.

Still i would rather talk about knickers today than go round and round over the same old mindless shit again this week.

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Quiet one for me, purchased the best bottle of Champagne i have ever had this weekend.. let me tell you it was very special. Then proceded to have a break dance comp. in the Hilton.... my back is in tracktion as we speak cwm1.gif

LOL!!!! Breakdancing competition!!!

BTW...what was the bottle of champagne?

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

I think maybe we need some *NEW* mindless shit to go on about this week.

We need to bring the era of the NEW DRAMA.

No more bashing clubs, no more racist crap, no more name calling. It will be drama on a new level. Drama that will revolutionize drama. Drama, like drama you have never seen before.

Unfortunately I haven't quite figured out what it is yet. But when I do, WATCH OUT! It'll change your life.

or whatever

It's monday, I'm tired and bored.

blah

Nikki, I heard that since pOOh's been donating his sperm to Cazz and Dirtyslapper that's the reason why he can't seem to pregnate you . . . no more sperms left. In exchange for his sperm pOOh has access to Dirtyslapper's crack den 24/7. Just heard through the grapevine! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Nikki, I heard that since pOOh's been donating his sperm to Cazz and Dirtyslapper that's the reason why he can't seem to pregnate you . . . no more sperms left. In exchange for his sperm pOOh has access to Dirtyslapper's crack den 24/7. Just heard through the grapevine! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

that filthy swine, no wonder that shithead is always spent.....and i thought we were gonna have this little baby that took after his daddy with all the *drool* and *pooh*......oh well, on to greener pastures........

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I think maybe we need some *NEW* mindless shit to go on about this week.

We need to bring the era of the NEW DRAMA.

No more bashing clubs, no more racist crap, no more name calling. It will be drama on a new level. Drama that will revolutionize drama. Drama, like drama you have never seen before.

Unfortunately I haven't quite figured out what it is yet. But when I do, WATCH OUT! It'll change your life.

or whatever

It's monday, I'm tired and bored.

blah

Now thats what i am talking about all i ask for is new drama.. not Pvd sucks, Tiesto sucks, yo mums a who, suck dick faggot and all that...

Nikki did you have a pink weekend then?

cmb, It was Moet & Chandon - Dom Perignion (1982) Special reserve... absolutly beutifull.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Asking for no drama on Monday is like asking for world peace on this board! hehehe.

My weekend could of been better, but it's Monday and I only work til tomorrow this week then I'm off!! Woo! Hoo!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“The fate of love is that it always seems too little or too much.” - Anonymous

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

Asking for no drama on Monday is like asking for world peace on this board! hehehe.

My weekend could of been better, but it's Monday and I only work til tomorrow this week then I'm off!! Woo! Hoo!!

BlueAngel

just sent a PM to you by mistake... was meant to be quote... anyway, just wanted to say that u is a lucky cow. I wish I was only working two days this week

------------------

rentonca.gif

AIM: mattarrundale1

Originally posted by spoonyd:

yo b2b, why don't we dish it schwingep style. Flurries of unbased rhumors.

that could be fun.

hey, I heard uknjx2 is pregnant with p00h's baby!

No SHIT!!

Ther have been rumors that Dirtyslapper has been shagging Bastardio for the last 7 months.. not sure if it's true but illian keeps trying to sell me photo's. cwm1.gif

REWARD FOR ONE PAIR PINK KNICKERS FOUND IN TWILO FRIDAY smile.gif

-mjr

Originally posted by uknjx2:

did someone say knickers?? i lost mine this weekend.......

------------------

I regret that I only have but one imposter to give for my message board.

RIP mjrthesecond

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.