Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday night at Exit!!!

risa06

I had a real good time!!! smile.gif Boris was def. on point...The place looked VERY nice...especially the first floor...I also thought the crowd was better than the last time I was there (4 weeks ago) ...One thing I didn't like is hip-hop in the Secret Room till 4AM...but the room was PACKED so I guess is just me smile.gif . ThanK U to DjMundy for keeping Me, Mysteriouss and Divalicious in the Secret Room till almost 8AM by throwing some great hard tracks one after another... smile.gif

GlowGirl!!!...pleasure to meet you baby!!! Finally!!!

Bratnik!!! smile.gif there are some secrets in the secret room...lmao

L<----can't wait for the weekend to come!!!

Haha.. I knew the hip-hop was for me personally smile.gif You know how much I love it.

Also, I thought Boris was good too.. Not awesome, but pretty good.. Had fun hanging out in the booth smile.gif

DJ Mundy rocks LOL!!! I dunno how I was able to dance all night after staying opening to closing at Twilo Friday night smile.gif I'm definitely coming again!!!

Nice meeting glowgirl and bratnik!!!!!

Lola & Mo, always fun hanging out with you girls wink.gif *hugzzz*

sounds like you guys had fun - i def wanna make my way back to exit one of these nights

can someone explain why they nemed it the secret room? - is it the room you have to pass through to get to the roof? cwm4.gif

peace

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by risa06:

I had a real good time!!! smile.gif Boris was def. on point...The place looked VERY nice...especially the first floor...I also thought the crowd was better than the last time I was there (4 weeks ago) ...One thing I didn't like is hip-hop in the Secret Room till 4AM...but the room was PACKED so I guess is just me smile.gif . ThanK U to DjMundy for keeping Me, Mysteriouss and Divalicious in the Secret Room till almost 8AM by throwing some great hard tracks one after another... smile.gif

It wsa great meeting you babe! Hope to see you soon again!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Nice meeting glowgirl and bratnik!!!!!

Lola & Mo, always fun hanging out with you girls wink.gif *hugzzz*

It was great meeting you too!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by risa06:

Shhh..its a secret! There were some funny looking people there.. that guy with the helmet was hysterical. Hahaha Risa remember the couple with the zebra print? Lmao

Mundy played great as usual and Mysterious it was nice meeting u too!! By the way I lost my car!! I parked it by Hush and didnt take it to Exit. Went back to Hush on Sunday to pick up the car and it was gone. Lot was closed and no car. I must have gone to every Kinney parking in Manhattan.All but the one my car is in. I hope they have it they still have my keys. This car is bad luck..Spheric knows!