Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi everyone

hi everyone,

just saying hello b/c i'm new to the list...i've just moved to NYC a little over a month ago but this was my 3rd time seeing PVD at twilo, i have friends that live in manhattan and NJ. anyway, i had a kickass time!

he is fuckin amazing!! i would love to chat with you guys so next i go see him i will actually start to know people here in NY.

hope to chat soon....

glad to hear that you got through the line & past all the negativity to have a good time. keep the vibe positive & you'll have a great ride here, both on the board & around NYC~ cwm26.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

Welcome! Watch out, this place is addictive.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

hello smile.gif nice to have you join the board...want to say that if your name is from the powerpuff girls i love you already!! haha that is the best show on tv right now!! cwm27.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif