Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need recommendations...

Water Club (East River and 30th I think)

Paper Moon Milano (58th bet madison & Park)

smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

2/10 - Club Deep, Long Island

2/17 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

2/24 - Arena, Albany NY

2/28 - Cheetah, NYC

3/10 - Webster Hall, NYC

3/17 - Club Deep, LI

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

If you want a romantic, upper-scale restaurant, Cafe des Artises is a good bet. If you are into more exotic food, I found Vong to have a nice aura.

However.. if you are looking for eating that revolves around drinking, you are in luck.. my personal favorite spot in the city is Pravda. It is underground, but nice architecture and a really unique aura. Not to mention well-mixed drinks aplenty. Maybe keep it in mind for after-dinner drinks?..

Well, good luck.

------------------

Aphelion

boardsig.jpg

Originally posted by rachel1997:

How about in Brooklyn? Anyone?

xoxxoox

Rachel

doll172.gif

cant name any in particular places exept the famous ones: peter luger's or the river cafe.

I love 7th Ave Area places - these small Japanese/chinese/tai places - plenty of them in that hood

also montegue st has a lot of nice places - but i only hang out there in the summer.

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

One If By Land, Two If By Sea, in the village is verrryyy romantic and was rated some shit like, "best place to kiss" blah, but I am sure that is probably booked for valentine's day if that is the day you are looking for.

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

Originally posted by Unbound:

cant name any in particular places exept the famous ones: peter luger's or the river cafe.

I love 7th Ave Area places - these small Japanese/chinese/tai places - plenty of them in that hood

also montegue st has a lot of nice places - but i only hang out there in the summer.

A~

Can you give me exact addresses? I'd like to take my man out and I don't know shit in Brooklyn.

Thanks!

xoxoxo

Rachel

doll282.gif

------------------

ani_twee.gif

"I OWN DJ Mike D'R. NOW"

DarthTweetz.jpg

Originally posted by keshiki:

One If By Land, Two If By Sea, in the village is verrryyy romantic and was rated some shit like, "best place to kiss" blah, but I am sure that is probably booked for valentine's day if that is the day you are looking for.

Hey Keshiki girl !

Nope it's not for V-day.. I'm Little Miss Organized.. My V-day plans have been booked since the end of December.. wink.gif

I've been to One if by land... I didn't think it was *that* romantic.. I mean it was a beautiful place but I prefer the dark, cozy type setting.....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com