Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many of us met awesome people and became good friends with them b/c of this board

ALL the people I have met on the board are simply amazing, some i have become closer to than others.....There are still some I have yet to meet and I can't wait.. djmoonshine(sp) baby I look forward to meet you sweetie..!!! Come to the next meet-up.. we've all been in your shoes before....

I LOVE YOU GUYS !!!

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at first i was really nervous meeting some people from the board, i mean i knew i didnt have the extensive clubbing experience that some people did on here.. but for the most part everyone made me feel at home, was real friendly, and if i only had a few minutes with people, they were at least generally courteous. i hope to be meeting more people from here, everyone has been so nice and giving to me so far, yet there's like TONS that i have yet to meet.. till March.. keep your eyes open! cwm1.gif

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

Originally posted by djmoonshine:

i know there are definitely people that i would like to meet because of the boards... but i'm afraid the feelin isn't mutual... frown.gif

thats silly .. i'm a total dick and everybody was happy to meet me =) ... it took me a long time to actually attend one but once i did it was dope ... an dosme people i've become pretty good friends with ... i talk to vampie and az-tec all the time and even notforkids is starting to come out and chillin at my parties =) ... not to mention is nice to put faces with the name even though i barely remember whos who =) ... you should come through to teh next one .. i migth even help organize it , so u know it will be super fresh ! plus u get your official ClubNYC Name tag !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

i have to admit that i met my lover from this board. crackorn swept me off my feet with his machismo and his equally manly hat. we skipped around twilo that first pvd night. we heard jealous whispers "h-s-h-w-w" meaning "holding swinging hands while walking," an appropriate acronym for the time. he even put me on his shoulders so i could touch the disco ball in the middle of the dance floor. what a magical night it was.

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Kujotrak.gif

I've become very good friends with someone that I've met on this board (you know who u r). Even though I've only met a few from the board, I'm glad I started posting.

As far as the club scene, I agree w/ majesticmelodi, I can go alone and be sure to hang out w/ cool peeps!

my dos centavos.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

i met my share of homies....and homegirls of course...u know who u are...much love to all of yah! Cant wait to meet more of u fucking people.... Friday....2 more days..PVD! see u all there!

P-eace

L-ove

U-nity

R-espect cwm5.gifcwm42.gif

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

btbweave.gif

Originally posted by cazz926:

At first I was a little nervous about meeting some people, but then the molestations, roofies and sodomy put me right at ease!!!

*kisses*

ROFLMAO cwm27.gifcwm2.gif

PS matta - what is that flick - i'm sure i've seen it - just cant put my finger on it tongue.gif

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

I have met some awesome people on this board.....whether face to face or otherwise. So many personalities so little time!!! I am hoping to meet some more of you face to face very soon.

cwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm9.gifcwm9.gif

And MATTA......I luv your sig pic. One of my fave flicks!!!

wink.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by matta:

unbound.. it's trainspotting. Old but still good

I GOT it - thanks - it was on the tip of my brain tongue.gif

i loved the sceen where he falls through the floor - one of the all time coolest drug movies

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

WOW!!!!! That is all I can say about this freakin board, some of the most amazing people in my life are now in my life becuase of this board. Al, I love ya like my brother, Mel, what can i say? Veronica, even though you are older by a few months, you are like my little sister, hehe, Alex, hi sweety,Andy, sdwgjkl;hsdgljk, sup kid.haha. Clubmouse has been my best friend since we were about 8 years old. Everyone else that I have met, I hate to leave people out, and just generalize, but there is no enough time for me to say thank everyone I have met, because I could go on for a long time. I love you all like a family, and can't wait to see everyone in approximatley 24 hours. hehe!!!!!

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
header.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz