Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have drugs (E) changed your life..for the better or worse

Originally posted by iliana:

..Drugs NEVER change people for the better. It seems that what you guys have gone through is what millions of other kids go through when they roll: a temporary feeling of total honesty and love.

I do agree that many people use E as nothing more than a "club drug" and never analyze themselves or open up enough to have anything more than a temporary experience.

Nevertheless, most of the therapists who prescribed MDMA as treatment found that their subjects reached catharsis, using their insights beyond the sessions. That's one of the major reasons why there is a growing movement amongst the medical community to legalize MDMA as a prescription drug. MDMA has proven itself capable of replacing years of advanced psychotherapy with a single dosage. Hardly any medical professional supporting its usage would intend for continuous medication (like with Prozac). It seems like there's plenty of evidence that suggests using E (a drug) even once CAN permanently change someone's life for the better.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

When you get right down to it....we always take people for granted and never tell them how we feel...i am guilty of this more than I care to admit, especially when it comes to love and friendship...i wish i could stop being so hard all the time..it's so hard for me to open up and let someone in, what am I so afraid of, so I get hurt, life moves on, "everyone hurts sometimes." Funny thing is that E has really helped me open up, it's pretty interesting that it took drugs to help me, but I am huge proponent of E for this single reason, i really think E changed my life, i'm not afraid anymore, i just wish I could have coem to this realization earlier, but no sense in regretting...that kind of thing is the worst state of mind.

However, it is a drug and it should not be abused,, but i just had to say my peace, because i was wondering if this has really affected anyone else the way it has deeply affected me.

What you're describing are some of the exact clinical effects of MDMA that psychotherapists have discovered quite a long time ago. Most of us (rollers) here probably had the same experience. Unfortunately, some never used E past it's potential as a stimulant to go clubbing with.

Others use the insights that they've found while rolling to better their lives while sober...and then use E as a stimulant to go clubbing with.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

E has changed my life for the better. it made me a more sociable person and more outgoing, it made me realize what is important in life and what is not important. it had made me more open and respectful to others. those are just a few, but those who knew me in the past and know me now say i have changed for the better

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I feel that's a contradiction. Drugs NEVER change people for the better. It seems that what you guys have gone through is what millions of other kids go through when they roll: a temporary feeling of total honesty and love. But if you take a step back and examine the situation, you'll realize that only MAJOR life processes, such as death of a loved one or birth of a baby, can REALLY change a person for good.

On the negative side, "e" will haunt you forever through depression or abnormal brain activity.

Drugs never make you a better person.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg</A>