Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the people who had a good time at PVD

Last night was the shit. What's up to

everyone I met last night. Twilo was jumpin

and to all the people who I didn't meet,

What's up anyway.

The vibe was great, the music was insane....

P.V.D!!!!!!

To my man TG, yo bro You are a true clubber man you held it down last night, on the real....

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!!

you may have seen me.

I was the black dude wearin a black shirt

grey UFO's and a Black visor, and I was Dancin my ass off. I was with My man clubhead and Exit2heaven. We did a couple of photon shows...

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

hey im not sure if we met or not, i met soo many people within the course of like 10 seconds...but i was there and i did meet some of the board members, let me know if you remember cuz i don't. last night feels too much like a dream

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

I just woke up... that should tell you something. I lost my twilo virginity last nite, and let me tell ya, pvd is amazing, he is god, and Twilo is my new favorite venue. The vibe is so much better than anywhere else, and its almost addicting. Hello to all I met last nite!! Hope u had as good a time as me!!

Hey Dszorro!

It was nice to meet you, sorry we would of stayed out there longer but Charrails just didn't want to piss in the bottle! LOL!

To everyone else, I'm happy to have finally meet more of you!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Yo brother had fun last night.......yo ripped shit up with those red photons kid!!!!.....Im still seeing red..lolol.....plus I wasn't bad with the blue photons either....We gotta go to CC/Dt thats gonna be insane!!!!!!!

ps...Big shout to the lovely EXODUST that I finally met last night girl you got some moves let me tell you!!!!!!!

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

CLUBHEAD!!!! I was so excited to meet you! Why didn't we cut the rug up? There was no room, I didn't really dance much, wait till next time, we'll rock it. Hope you had a great time!!!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Originally posted by dszorro:

Last night was the shit. What's up to

everyone I met last night. Twilo was jumpin

and to all the people who I didn't meet,

What's up anyway.

The vibe was great, the music was insane....

P.V.D!!!!!!

Couldnt have said it better myself!! Big wuts up to you all!

Cant wait for Diggers on the 23rd! GU-019 release party! Get ready for some Deep, Dark, Tribal Digweed!!!

I hope ur not afraid of the dark! bwahahaha cwm26.gifcwm6.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

HOLY SHIT. That was by far the best night I've had in a long ass time. Got there at about 12:00, and the line was already around the corner. Got in by like 1:30, and never before have I seen Twilo that packed. Sure the crowding is annoying, but for me it's all part of the fun. As usual, the Twilo crowd was great. Some of those tough juiceheads pissed me off a lil bit with their wack-ass attitudes, but they're losers...so who cares.

As for the one and only PvD, the man left me speechless. He really outdid himself this time. I've never seen anyone control the crowd the way he does. The energy on the dancefloor was unbelieveable, and his music could have kept me going till 12 in the afternoon. He played a perfect mix of older and new songs, and the few vocals he played were unreal. I could go on and on... but I'll stop here. Is it April 13th yet?

Yo PVD was the SHIZNIT!!!!!

I had a blast I met a lot of people...hopefully everybody had a good time....I know me, DSZORRO,EXITHEAVEN,GLOWSTICKS, TWIlOGODESS, and EXODUST when I saw her had a good time...cant wait for the next party at TWILO!!!!!!!!

ps...To all the I people didn't get to meet me and my boys hopefully you saw me and my crew in the back by the power bar putting on a photon show!!!!!

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

yo man without a doubt....DsZorro...Clubhead..good look.....u guys are my niggas to the end....The whole night was insane except for that asshole with that stupid flshing alien tshirt....wait that asshole was me!!!LOL...Love to my boys and PLUR to each one of us!!

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

btbweave.gif

I had an awesome time on Friday. Great to meet some of you. I'm not sure who gave me the photon show but it was defintely someone from the board. They also had a pair or two of glowsticks in their hand. You were incredible (whoever you were). Can't wait for the next time guys!!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

PVD was off the hook. As much as it was packed, I opted to stay up in the vip room. I wanted to dance and I knew I wouldnt be able to on the main floor. Big props to PVD for shaking my hand once again. IF you saw say the tallest Asian dood with a fishermans cap suddenly pop out no where shaking PVD's hand, that's me. Mad love to people who patted me on the back as I left. GOod vibes everywhere.

hey exodust, remember me? i met you on the couch outside of coatcheck after you guys had dropped...jen thought i looked like mena suvari...

had so much fun hanging out with you guys, and i was so sad when i lost you all on the trip down to dance...went into powerbar to get a drink with someone...

i dont know her username, so can you tell jen that i still have 'jaws' i think she'll laugh! talk to you soon!

Originally posted by lolly:

I had an awesome time on Friday. Great to meet some of you. I'm not sure who gave me the photon show but it was defintely someone from the board. They also had a pair or two of glowsticks in their hand. You were incredible (whoever you were). Can't wait for the next time guys!!

were you by the bar???

cuz if u were that was me and clubhead and exit2heaven

HOLY SHIT!!! i had yet, another great time at PVD!!! he is, indeed, GOD. he played some phat tracks... do you guys remember when he brought the roof down at around 7am with "Tell Me Why?" damn, i jumped out of my seat and raised my hands in the air going crazy with EVERYONE else in the club cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

one negative note - after going to twilo so many times, i saw my first fight ever... damn juicers invading twilo cwm23.gif

and a shout out to all the peeps i finally met - Unbound, Orchid21, Myrlin, Bwags, Mysteriosss, LickMyLips, J232J? and MattyParsons... Did I forget anyone? Sorry I couldn't chill with you guys for long cwm14.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

To all the people i met....one love and to all the people im going to meet...the same...

Exodus..u rock...u reminded me of that girl "harmony" from groove....ur such an ill cutter....wish we all could have bugged out together a little longer...

P-eace

L-ove

U-nity

R-espect

cwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm38.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

peacehand.gif

"Ravers dont stumble and fall....

...we TRIP and ROLL"

btbweave.gif