Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it only me going to Deep Dish on Friday?

i kinda want to see layo and Bushwacka as well..... but i'm going on Sunday so dunno if i want to go twice in a weekend....

If you are going, let me know though...

------------------

ccox1.jpg

'Homelands - Winchester'

29th May 1999.

AIM: mattarrundale1

u going with a group of people, or u on your jack jones....

I was kinda thinking of going early (probably be 3 of us - not sure) and then heading home about 5ish....

Matt

------------------

ccox1.jpg

'Homelands - Winchester'

29th May 1999.

i've reserved space under the farting discoball for my lilo and sleeping bag. if anyone steals my pillow they're dead.

matta - I think there's at least 3 of us going, but accounting for general flakiness I'm half expecting to be there on me tod. which is no problem. see you there then hopefully?

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

i've reserved space under the farting discoball for my lilo and sleeping bag. if anyone steals my pillow they're dead.

matta - I think there's at least 3 of us going, but accounting for general flakiness I'm half expecting to be there on me tod. which is no problem. see you there then hopefully?

sounds like a plan... talk closer the time and arrange an early meet - seeing as we both might be on our lonesomes?

Matt

------------------

ccox1.jpg

'Homelands - Winchester'

29th May 1999.

Originally posted by schwingep:

I'm dere...I'm getting my bed delivered to Twilo on thurs for this upcoming weekend

- Pete

cool.gif

I'm going for sure on Friday too, I love deep dish! It's going to make for a loooooong weekend though, to go there on Fri & Sun. We'll definitely be hearing some amazing music this weekend

Originally posted by spoonyd:

I heard last time Layo & Bushwacka played Twilo they really sucked. Anyone care to comment?

I think I won't spill in till after one, but I was wondering.

welll i've seen them at the end in london and i like them... i suppose it all depends if you like breakbeat/ tech house.....

Matt

Spoony,

I hear ya about L&B and DD, but even moreso I don't what the fuss about Cox and Tenaglia is...I mean they play ok music, and their mixing sucks most of the time. I think people would be better off going away for the 3-day weekend as opposed to Twilo. I mean go hear Danny at suck at Vinyl some other time, I wouldn't waste $30 to see him and another shitty DJ play for waaaayyy too long.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

dude,

I'm only going cuz I'm listed for both nights. Otherwise, fuck that noize biatch.

Carl Cox couldn't mix a cake. Danny Tenaglia wears that hat so he can hide his face when he trainwrecks. I hear Danny drives to Jersey to buy records, like WTF?

And deep dish? They're usually too fucked up to care what they play. I've seen them put a CD in and head to the bar for a round and a rail. Bunch of no talents there.

I think I'm gonna bring my scrabble board to give me something to do. You up for a game?

Originally posted by schwingep:

Spoony,

I hear ya about L&B and DD, but even moreso I don't what the fuss about Cox and Tenaglia is...I mean they play ok music, and their mixing sucks most of the time. I think people would be better off going away for the 3-day weekend as opposed to Twilo. I mean go hear Danny at suck at Vinyl some other time, I wouldn't waste $30 to see him and another shitty DJ play for waaaayyy too long.

- Pete

cool.gif

LOL smile.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

yep, i'm down, last time i thought was disappointing to be honest, hopeful they will impress.

dirty - you gonna write your name on your head? i remember that from a year ago or so!

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him....he is a racist, and a hypocrite

Originally posted by spoonyd:

dude,

I'm only going cuz I'm listed for both nights. Otherwise, fuck that noize biatch.

fuck me?? fuck ME??? hey, man, FUCK YOU!!

and the whole weekend at Twilo is gonna blow Nazi dick. . . who's up for Exit?? cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .