Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POP QUIZ.....

risa06

Originally posted by risa06:

tell me where we first kissed????...

Do any of you remember where you first kissed your b/f, g/f, lover....Do you stil remember *THAT* feeling???

Exit,Thanksgiving Eve, The beds!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

ummm in my car, we were driving around and that kid led to the next 2 years of my life, but now thats been over for a while now, so time to move on

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by risa06:

tell me where we first kissed????...

Do any of you remember where you first kissed your b/f, g/f, lover....Do you stil remember *THAT* feeling???

Exit,Thanksgiving Eve, The beds!

around 4:30AM or so....*mwah*

I don't have a girlfriend but I remember my first kiss.......it was at the grammar school playground and the girl told me afterwards that I couldn't kiss.......some fucking nerve huh.......I stopped kissing girls after that...... cwm1.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

I remember every first kiss with all the important guys smile.gif Thinking about some of them still give me butterflies in the stomach after years and years wink.gif That's when you know ppl were important to you...

Lola, I remember the first time you smacked my ass LMAO smile.gif Or was it the first this weekend HAHAHAHHA?

sitting on a couch in Centrofly with Fat Boy dropping some sick surf music-esque song in the background. It was nice.

-mjr

------------------

I regret that I only have but one imposter to give for my message board.

RIP mjrthesecond

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

the first time i kissed my ex-boyfriend (as of last night) was at Exit...

oh well...time to move on...

HI GIRLS!!! how are you???

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

Oh shit, I reread what I wrote and it sounds like I had SO many of them "important guys" LMAO.. Just to clarify, only 4 that I can think of right now smile.gif My very first crush/bf, my first serious relationship (3 yrs), my 2nd serious relationship (1/2 a year, not too long but the guys was HOT and soooooo sexy *drool*) and a more recent guy who totally dicked me over after going back and forth all the time and torturing me for the longest time, but I still rememeber our first kiss coz it was the most romantic kiss ever smile.gif

Zoya gets all dreamy with sweet memories and even more depressed about tomorrow LOL...

Originally posted by peache5030:

As of last night? Is that the guy that was at SF with you? Holy shit that's cold.. Right before Valentine's Day smile.gif Awesome! How damn sweet smile.gif Fuck them all LOL.. Guys suck..

My first kiss was with my older brothers best friend. I was 12 and he was 14. It was under a bridge near this stream by my house. My brother found out about it and killed his friend. I loved every second of it.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Jan 29, 2000 (or actually Jan 30)at 6:00 am on the main dancefloor @ Exit. Couldn't pry our lips apart until well into Sunday afternoon.

Best feeling in the world. Nothing, not even E, can compare to the feeling of new love. cwm38.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

As of last night? Is that the guy that was at SF with you? Holy shit that's cold.. Right before Valentine's Day smile.gif Awesome! How damn sweet smile.gif Fuck them all LOL.. Guys suck..

Yep..the guy from SF...MEN SUCK RIGHT NOW in my eyes...it was mostly my doing..but i cant blame myself..are you kidding me..lol

so this weekend..NEED so VERY badly to go out...any ideas chicas???

------------------

Originally posted by peache5030:

Yep..the guy from SF...MEN SUCK RIGHT NOW in my eyes...it was mostly my doing..but i cant blame myself..are you kidding me..lol

so this weekend..NEED so VERY badly to go out...any ideas chicas???

ummm...Exit smile.gif

Summer between 6th and 7th grade. Sitting on a sand dune with my boyfriend "Jerry" he lived next door to me. Oh, how I was in LOVE.... Well, we mugged down on that sand dune... Kissed a lot of different boys/men since than, however he will always live on in my mind. First Love! smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.