Clubplanet Nightlife Community

POP QUIZ.....

risa06

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Dana smile.gif COME TO SF WITH ME smile.gif How predictable are Lola and I? Hahahahaha.. Sorry to hear that the theory has been proven again - all men suck!

PREDICTABLE??? i didnt really need to ASk..hahaha

ARE you going FRiday or SAT????

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Well I was hanging out with this guy who lived next door for the summer (his parents rented the house for the summer) He was like 17-18 I was 12. I was at my friend's house who also happened to be a neighbor...We were out in the backyard and he kissed me.. it was weird I had NO CLUE as to what I was doing.... I wasn't very good at faking it either.... I ended up biting his tongue ... HE was like "ouch shit!" I was like "yeah I did it on purpose..?" I felt like a jackass.....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by risa06:

tell me where we first kissed????...

Do any of you remember where you first kissed your b/f, g/f, lover....Do you stil remember *THAT* feeling???

Exit,Thanksgiving Eve, The beds!

UMMM... cwm8.gif Its my turn to puke! hehe

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

Well I was hanging out with this guy who lived next door for the summer (his parents rented the house for the summer) He was like 17-18 I was 12. I was at my friend's house who also happened to be a neighbor...We were out in the backyard and he kissed me.. it was weird I had NO CLUE as to what I was doing.... I wasn't very good at faking it either.... I ended up biting his tongue ... HE was like "ouch shit!" I was like "yeah I did it on purpose..?" I felt like a jackass.....

Mental note....no BJ's from Marcella!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

first kisses whether its ur first time ever with anyone or with that special someone always bring back such warm memories..cause no matter how fucked up things got later that first time things seemed like they'd be perfect forever...sometimes love seems so nice.........

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

Originally posted by cuteboobie:

first kisses whether its ur first time ever with anyone or with that special someone always bring back such warm memories..cause no matter how fucked up things got later that first time things seemed like they'd be perfect forever...sometimes love seems so nice.........

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!

So true.. I wish that feeling would last forever and not turn into pain and anguish smile.gif Yeah Happy V-day to all the happy couples smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

funny you mention it, i broke up with one ex last year on valentine's - gave her a phonecall and ended it...couldnt take it anymore ( i still felt guilty and all)

As of last night? Is that the guy that was at SF with you? Holy shit that's cold.. Right before Valentine's Day smile.gif Awesome! How damn sweet smile.gif Fuck them all LOL.. Guys suck..

I remember every first kiss with all the important guys smile.gif Thinking about some of them still give me butterflies in the stomach after years and years wink.gif That's when you know ppl were important to you...

Lola, I remember the first time you smacked my ass LMAO smile.gif Or was it the first this weekend HAHAHAHHA?

me too!! my first kiss was at a teen club when i was 12 and i can still remember the song that was being played in the background... cwm12.gif

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it" cwm3.gif

aim : TsteLkHuni

As of last night? Is that the guy that was at SF with you? Holy shit that's cold.. Right before Valentine's Day smile.gif Awesome! How damn sweet smile.gif Fuck them all LOL.. Guys suck..

guys can be total assholes

cwm8.gif and Peach that is soo fucked up, but u go girl - fuck him!!

-carine

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it" cwm3.gif

aim : TsteLkHuni

Originally posted by sosultan:

funny you mention it, i broke up with one ex last year on valentine's - gave her a phonecall and ended it...couldnt take it anymore ( i still felt guilty and all)

Yeah.. Just another asshole you are!!!!!!!! jk smile.gif But that's a horrible thing to do.. Although it's better than being with someone you don't wanna be with on V-day.......

Originally posted by tstelkhuni:

guys can be total assholes

cwm8.gif and Peach that is soo fucked up, but u go girl - fuck him!!

-carine

Its alittle fucked up but its OK..whatever doesnt kill me can only make me stronger...

im not worried..he will know what he lost...

Mysteriousss- I did know the answer to that one..LOOKS like i will be there on Sat..yippy...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..