Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blu Tonight - great music!

ooana

Hey there guys!!

Once again, my buddy Anthony will be spinning at Blu.

If you don't have plans, I highly recommend coming out and giving a listen. Really great tunes!!!

Like I said before, the party isn't promoted so don't expect a big crowd. But DO expect awesome tunes!!!!!!

Time is from 10pm to 4am and its on 23rd and 7th ave.

Hope to see many of you there! I'll be on the floor dancin' my little booty off!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

No cover :-)

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

hmmm maybe ill drag al's lazy ass out tonight night hehe... wish me luck cwm35.gif

veronica

oh is there a dress code or anything

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

No dress code nope :-)

-Oo

------------------

Anthony starts out soulful and progresses into housey soulful then house and then later into the night deep and hard house bringing it down deeper and deeper throwing in some classics toward the end. Always a few twists and turns for the last few songs.

-Oo

------------------

btw guys...a reminder....

It *is* a gay bar. So if you're straight but not narrow you'll still have a fabulous time.

Honestly guys, I'm not pullin' your leg here...Anthony ROCKS.

You're guaranteed a great night of music.

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by rld2g:

thanks for the fore warner...i may have to go to sleep or something...not phobic, but like twilo sats...if you dont go w/ girls then...its trouble

there'll be pleanty of girls there. Don't worry about that :-)

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by rld2g:

excellent...i'll try and see if i can make someone come out w/me...don't steer me astray please...i'm wholesome & impressionable..on tuesday's at least

LOL!!!!

well no worries. And hell, no cover and worst thing that can happen is if you're uncomfortable, you go home :-)

I'm planning on getting there around 12ish.

If you come, say hello! I've got long curly brownish hair and blue eyes.

-Oo

------------------

*bump* Tee hee!

------------------

Had to come home early because I wasn't feeling too hot but...Anthony was kickin' it as usual.

Hope to drag some of ya guys sometime soon :-)

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by petp:

note to all the guys....gay clubs are the best place to pick up chicks cwm12.gif

Ssshhhh! That's a secret! <winks>

------------------