Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**OFFICIAL SCREW VALENTINE'S DAY MEETUP**

jammy

Sorry kids, I couldn't make up my mind between Plant and Circa so I talked to Sinem and the FINAL decision tongue.gif has come down to:

Circa Tabac

32 Watts St

Between West Broadway and Sixth Avenue

Phone: (212) 941-1781

Travel Directions:

1, 9; A, C, E to Canal St

Like before if anyone needs more detailed directions or anything else PM me and I will provide you with my cell number. Also we are planning to meet between 6:30 - 7:00 PM. I will be there no later than 7 PM. If I have never met you before or its your first time at a "meetup"...I will be the tall black woman with all black on with a grey shirt.

See y'all

-Jamms " cwm16.gif "

Sidenote: Plant Bar can also be in the works afterward...Circa does have light appetizers for those that need a lil snack while drinking...Also after partying at the(se) lounges, some of us may be going over to Cheetah, but there is also a Love Sucks party going on @ FUN for those interested. smile.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

[This message has been edited by jammy (edited 02-14-2001).]

OK if anyone see's a 6'2" guy, with a big brown kappa jacket (furry hood), brown hair blue eyes complete with a funny accent looking lost.....that'd be me wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

Alrighty you guys... Don't go changing again!!! cwm1.gif

I like the idea of appetizers tho... I am going to need a little something besides alcohol for dinner... You know how I can get!

i only have 40 minutes left............eeekkk, can i move the deadline to 1:00ish????

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

OK if anyone see's a 6'2" guy, with a big brown kappa jacket (furry hood), brown hair blue eyes complete with a funny accent looking lost.....that'd be me wink.gif

Don't forget to bring some veggamite!

-Jamms

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

Don't forget to bring some veggamite!

-Jamms

I brought a bigass jar over, my boss's 3yr old son is real eager to try it, but he thinks it's like butter wink.gif ......I know you'll be disappointed but it's back @ home

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

sup, kids-

I might have to crash this little sob-fest and kidnap some cuties and take 'em to the REAL Screw Valentine's Day party:

There's a fetish event going on tonight at True called The Red Party. Our Hostess for the evening is the illustrious Mistress Evita, perhaps the most charming and genuinely loveable dominatrix you'll ever meet... Plus she's Boricua like me, and we beautiful brown people always keep it extra spicy y bien de caliente...

As I'm fond of saying: Love is Grand, but Lust is Better! After all, if you always hurt the one you love, why not do it for real? You bring that nice fresh ass of yours, and I'll bring the extra floggers...

The Red Party

Call or e-mail me for more details if you're brave enough to join me on the erotic fringes...

I've already got a few new recruits, but you know me - I'm always looking for fresh meat and new blood...

PEACE,

NFK

Screw The Roses, Send Me The Thorns

------------------

Sometimes, Excess is Barely Enough...

------------------

You Know What I Was, You See What I Am: Change Me, Change Me!

Hi kids, just another shameless bump...

Lunch was great! and I have a nice size steak in my tummy cwm27.gif ...

See you kiddos, in a couple!

-Jamms

BTW - James, it is soooo not a sob party (at least for me wink.gif...I am having so for a quite lovely V-day. I received one gift and my tally on valentines is growing! I think of it as a Ruffle potatoe chip...Can't have just one! tongue.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

ok, im there with Veronica.....qiestion is....do they card, and how strictly?

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680