Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cut Me Up.......

I always knew Cocain was a Lady, baby i want you now... there again i want you all the time.

I would sell my house and my grandmother for you.

Put you under a heat lamp and smoke you.. what ever you want.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I always knew Cocain was a Lady, baby i want you now... there again i want you all the time.

Cocane is a Lady??? hmmmmm....then I'm a lesbian...I love her....I want her....

I want you to take it slow first...spread me out on your table and position me in a few different ways...I'm very flexible and like to be move around and smoothed out. When you are satisfied with what you see in front of you...let me work my magic and fuck your goddamn brains out.

------------------

Boy is the slang for dope, Girl is Cokaine

Originally posted by risa06:

Cocane is a Lady??? hmmmmm....then I'm a lesbian...I love her....I want her....

I am a woman my dear...let me caress you...take care of you...I will make all your dreams come true and if you are lucky, I will love you forever. Don't worry, its our little secret.

------------------

I love you, girlfriend! The way you get up inside my head, and play your games...the intense rush, just to be near you and breathe deep your intoxicating scent...the way you make me tingle, my mouth all numb and me so aroused.

Ahhh, the siren's call........ cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

I love you, girlfriend! The way you get up inside my head, and play your games...the intense rush, just to be near you and breathe deep your intoxicating scent...the way you make me tingle, my mouth all numb and me so aroused.

Ahhh, the siren's call........ cwm9.gif

If we ever come in contact again, I will make sure that I am cut with heroin so that you overdose and die...after what you did to me last time, I have no interest in ever seeing you again...you are a worthless piece of shit and our relationship is no more.

------------------

Originally posted by cokaine:

I want you to take it slow first...spread me out on your table and position me in a few different ways...I'm very flexible and like to be move around and smoothed out. When you are satisfied with what you see in front of you...let me work my magic and fuck your goddamn brains out.

RAOTFLMA®O,

I am going to take my time with you, carresing both sides till you are to my likeing. When you look ready i will carress you some more before plunging my pipe in to you.

But WTF have you done with my credit card?

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

If we ever come in contact again, I will make sure that I am cut with heroin so that you overdose and die...after what you did to me last time, I have no interest in ever seeing you again...you are a worthless piece of shit and our relationship is no more.

Ahhh, she is cruel...but pain is sometimes the only way we learn. My love for you will never die, tho we see each other no more. cwm36.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

RAOTFLMA®O,

I am going to take my time with you, carresing both sides till you are to my likeing. When you look ready i will carress you some more before plunging my pipe in to you.

But WTF have you done with my credit card?

I cant not be blamed for the fact that you have sold all of your possessions for me and that the bank has taken away all of your credit...that is what true love is and I guess that is what we have. I prefer that you use a razor anyway when constructing me to your liking...S&M should always be a part of our lust/love relationship.

Don't wipe me away...let me sit in the corner of your nose and seep back into your blood...let us become one, anything wasted is only going to interfere with our time together.

------------------

Originally posted by drama:

Cokaine is one evil bitch.... cwm21.gifcwm21.gifcwm21.gif

Only to those who dont treat me correctly...that is when I turn into a gold digging slut that will fuck you and all of your friends and walk away with everything...otherwise, I will treat you with the utmost of care, respect, and civility...I will love you.

------------------

Only to those who dont treat me correctly...that is when I turn into a gold digging slut that will fuck you and all of your friends and walk away with everything...otherwise, I will treat you with the utmost of care, respect, and civility...I will love you.

I love to share you with my freinds... that is until your nearly finished.. then your all MINE.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by resident:

Whatever y'all...

I'm faithful to my lovely Tina...

fo shizles.

no cocaine no cocaine, i dont wanna i dont wanna go insane...

it's weighing my brain...

its weighing my brain...

unda me sensi say unda me sensi...

read the sig!

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

fo shizles.

no cocaine no cocaine, i dont wanna i dont wanna go insane...

it's weighing my brain...

its weighing my brain...

unda me sensi say unda me sensi...

read the sig!

Dont be scared baby...just introduce me to your first love...I am very easy to get along with when mixed in correctly.

------------------

Dont be scared baby...just introduce me to your first love...I am very easy to get along with when mixed in correctly.

baby doll when tina's in town there's no need to go fuckin around, u dig...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

baby doll when tina's in town there's no need to go fuckin around, u dig...

If its a cat fight you want, its a cat fight you'll get...I will whip that bitch's ass into submission in a matter of seconds.

------------------

Originally posted by wizard:

The White Lady will always be my mistress....

Crackhead, you turn my stomach.

I just recently met this chick, after being around her for a long time, I just never wanted to get aquainted with her...

Now I know why, she is easy to fall for...

Originally posted by cazz926:

I just recently met this chick, after being around her for a long time, I just never wanted to get aquainted with her...

LOL, a certain DirtySlapper didn't have anything to do with that did she?

Originally posted by cazz926:

I am pure and will do nothing to hurt you. When I appear tainted, it is not me with whom you're company is kept. Don't let your love for me ever tell you differently. I will love you, but please dont mistake your love for me with anyone that resembles me or treats you similarly...it is not the same and you will get hurt.

------------------