Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**In your opinion what is more attractive?**

Last week I saw this girl who I personally thought had the body of a 12 year old, but all the guys around me were definitely in to her because she was so little.

In your opinion do you like girls with the very thin, no hips, no shape stick figure look or do you prefer girls with some meat on them, curves, and a nice chest? Or does it not matter at all??

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by risa06:

I like them tall...5'6, 5'7...about 130-135lbs...34D...nice lil @$$...flat stomack... smile.gif opps...I think I'm in love hehehe...j/k

Does your love have a twin sister?? LOL

SMOKEE

BTW - I prefer them thick...hate girls who have a 10 year old boy's body!!

please, please, no more WAIF-LOOK!!! i hated that whole stage when all the famous models were looking like stick-people.

give me curves like carmen electra and i'll never ask for anything more for the rest of my life!!! cwm35.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

MEATY BEATY BIG AND BOUNCY!!!!!! Give me Jennifer Lopez' ass ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!! If I wanted to hump little boy asses, I'd go hump little boys! Please end the "waif" look NOW!!!!!

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by playboychick:

For years I wanted to be bone thin and flat. I thought that's what guys wanted. Now I know better and take full advantage of my "assets"! wink.gif hehehe

I totally agree...what I now realize is having a curvacious, veloptuous body is what makes a sensual, charasmatic woman!

Breasts don't matter to me, as long as they are somewhat tall, very cute, and have a very nice lower body (ass and legs extremely important).....but they must be intelligent, if I can have a better conversation with a wall, that's bad.

------------------

Second pill of the night, and straight on till morning....

Originally posted by playboychick:

For years I wanted to be bone thin and flat. I thought that's what guys wanted. Now I know better and take full advantage of my "assets"! wink.gif hehehe

Im with you girl! Im just coming to realize this also. Reading this post, and seeing that more often guys are looking for a girl with shape, makes me feel a lot more secure. My boyfriend tells me this all the time, and i never believed him. i guess he was right. cwm1.gif

I definitely prefer them on the shorter side (5-2 to 5-5) but they gots to have some meat. You need to have something to grab onto when it starts getting heavy-- y'all know what I'm saying.

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

I definitely prefer them on the shorter side (5-2 to 5-5) but they gots to have some meat. You need to have something to grab onto when it starts getting heavy-- y'all know what I'm saying.

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

I'm with b2b, for me #1 priority - being feminine

A cute smile and an innocent face can carry you a long way. The body should be NATURAL, nothing more, nothing less.

No that doesnt mean I would go out with a naturally fat slob, but sometimes you can just tell when a girl belongs in her body by how comfortable she carries herself.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by nycetouch:

I'm with b2b, for me #1 priority - being feminine

A cute smile and an innocent face can carry you a long way. The body should be NATURAL, nothing more, nothing less.

No that doesnt mean I would go out with a naturally fat slob, but sometimes you can just tell when a girl belongs in her body by how comfortable she carries herself.

Well said!

ok, i got another question, related to this thread's initial one. i was told by someone (i think on this board) that i have a body that makes me look young (circa 21, 22), but must actually be older (circa 26, 27). oh, i took this to not be a good thing, because the women i know around 26+ have hot bodies

what kind of body do you expect from a woman at what age? i.e., do you expect a younger woman to have baby fat or be underdeveloped, an older woman to be finely tuned or "let go"?

also, my mom's in her 50's and she has a better body than i do (of course, she has all the time in the world to work out, play tennis, and ski. mmm...)

------------------

"real fucking high"

[This message has been edited by deanna11 (edited 02-15-2001).]

well well..I was forced to take a womens studies class in college..and learned alot about this crap...

the reason why men like women who have a "child" like body..(and yes..a girl who is bone thin with little or no chest and no hips IS a childlike body)...is because they are less threatened by that...they feel more in control...

same with why women had to wear corsets..control..thats what its all about..

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com