Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK, I'm sooo ready to wrap my thick lips around a nice firm, fat one!

HAHAHAHAHAH ME EITHER

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I like the way this girl thinks ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

wooo hoooo!!! mines waitin for me!!! cant wait til 5:00!!

puff,puff pass!!!!!

cwm4.gif

cwm32.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by divalicious:

I can't wait to get home and BLAZE!!!

Lord when I saw the topic of this thread, my mind went bumpty, bumpty... right into the damn gutter.... i had a wicked grin, opened it up, and than cracked up... however my mind is still in the gutter... WTF

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by stacychase:

Lord when I saw the topic of this thread, my mind went bumpty, bumpty... right into the damn gutter.... i had a wicked grin, opened it up, and than cracked up... however my mind is still in the gutter... WTF

Heeheehee, we're such naughty girlies!

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

That's because great (I mean naughty) minds think alike!

Tee hee! Not to mention talented! <winks>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I'd like to propose and evening of rentals and puff puff pass pass. Heh, especially since that plan kinda went the way of the dodo yesterday <laughs>

Anyone with me?

-Oo

------------------

Oh no, mustn't forget about the talents! Hey girlie, you posted at the blazing time... 4:20!!

Of course I did <grins and winks>

Hey...IM me back, woman!!!!

-Oo

------------------

I've just gotta say....Yay!

-Oo

------------------