Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Valentines day adventures....the morning after.

ooana

Welp...

Sinem and Zoya are still here (I owe these girls bigtime...love em') and in fact...Sinem has me at gunpoint making me write this, cruel bitch that she is ;-)

Anyway...AMAZINGLY enough, no hangover. I'm hunky dory.

Those of you who witnessed last night braved the horrible world that is Ooana drinking. THAT is why Ooana does not drink.

KJ, James, Kerry, Zoya, Sinem, Hugh....guys....I owe ya. Thank you SO much for helping me out. I felt pretty damn humiliated but also scared. Thanks, very much.

Up until that last hour...great time guys! Loved it! Perfect way to spend a single valentines day.

Now..before I potentially make a fine situation worse...time for coffee. ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

i had an awsome time last night chillin with everyone. i thought i was gonna have a shitty v-day but it turned into one of my best ones. kinda have a headache today but it is all good. well hopefully see you all on sunday.. cwm4.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

Ooana....

Glad to hear you survived......don't worry....I was glad to help out.....this kinda stuff happens to the best of us......

No hangover? That's amazing!!! Plus you're up at this hour...that's freaking unbelievable!!!!

I had a great time last night hanging with everyone who was there.....everyone I met was really cool......an initial "pop in for a drink" escalated into an all-night affair that saw me get home at 2am......I'm glad it did...it was worth it!!!!

PS: ooana check your PMs

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

Originally posted by j303j:

i had an awsome time last night chillin with everyone. i thought i was gonna have a shitty v-day but it turned into one of my best ones. kinda have a headache today but it is all good. well hopefully see you all on sunday.. cwm4.gif I love the chicken.... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Well based on what I've just read methinks it was a good call last nite making a speedy exit for some food....having said that I'm still feeling the big hurt cwm36.gif

Thanks everyone for ensuring my 1st nite out in da big city was awesome...see y'all sunday cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

thank you....thank you....thank you....i had a great time last night meeting everyone. i'm very excited about all new adventures to come....a big shout out to astoria girl!!! i'll be in touch this weekend....as for everyone else i'm still trying to put names with faces so bare with me....but if we discussed plans for sat. just pm me and let me know what the 411 is. i'm a little out of sorts this morning....have great day!

Whew!

Looks like I dodged a bullet last night. I think spirits (no pun intended) must have been watching over me, since if I had made it out, I probably wouldn't have made it in to work today.

Oo..., I'm glad to hear you had friends to hold your hair out of your face.

All, happy post-V-D.

See you Friday and/or Sunday.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

All you evil biznitches......too bad I had to go home and pack. Course then I woulda stayed out too late and felt shitty today for my flight to LA.

LoL

Have a safe weekend without me watching over you, Ive left ya all a spell though, just to be sure.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

Hope breeds life, lose your dreams and you'll die

Ooana, poor thing...I agree with petrol, at least you have people looking over you. When I was making my speedy exit, what # white wine were you on? I was on the verge of passing out right in the lounge if I didn't get my arse up and outta there. Glad to hear you were taken care. It definitely looked like you had a great time.

-Jamms "chardonnayanyone"

cwm7.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

At last humanity......a foot long sub for lunch with practically everything and a big ass coca cola.....hang over no more..... biggrin.gif

must not drink beer.....

til tonite anyway tongue.gif

hey noiseboy u still lookin to move into Manhattan?

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Uuurgh, I'm still so embarrased.

This...THIS is why Ooana does NOT DRINK. Heh.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Hee, my email box and IMs are flooded right now with folks checking in on me.

Guys...thank you.

Seriously I'm fine. And amazed myself that I'm not hung over. I've said before I'm a light weight and you guys all saw it for yourselves. Heh...hence why Ooana doesn't drink.

Four glasses of wine turned me into...that. Imagine if it was real liquor!

Once again, thanks to all of you that helped me out. I was freaking.

Big hugs and thanks again.

-Oo

------------------

anyone up for partyin' tonight with a dashing, handsome, young stallion tonight???

well, i'll call him later to see if he's up for it. . .

other than that, social at Leopard Lounge tonight. . . then off to see John Creamer lay down some phatty beats. . . see y'all there?? cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

Umm....I think this girl is staying HOME.

I say that now of course. Heh!

-Oo

------------------