Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back2basics/Re: Bermuda

vxbda

No problem. I would be glad to take you bar hopping. We'll talk more as we get closer to the date. I am not Bermudian, but several think that I am. I'm a good faker. I'm actually from the Chicago area and if memory serves me right, that is where you are from as well?

DAV

Originally posted by vxbda:

No problem. I would be glad to take you bar hopping. We'll talk more as we get closer to the date. I am not Bermudian, but several think that I am. I'm a good faker. I'm actually from the Chicago area and if memory serves me right, that is where you are from as well?

DAV

Yeh i am an English man in Chicago.

I was going to move to Bermuda with the guy who is getting married. He worked for the Bank of Bermuda.... i know when i come over i will regret not doing it.

Yeh just wondered if you knew the people, Erin & Dave tell me it's a small Island and most people (espesially the small young populaton) know each other.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

I don't know your friend, but practically everyone I hang with works for the Bank of Bermuda. So, I'm sure someone I know knows them. That's pretty close. Small world. I don't work for the Bank and everything I hear about it, I'm glad I don't. I don't deal well in hardcore corporate atmospheres. I'm a web designer by trade. Anyway, I must run and pack. Off to New York to do destructive things to my person.

The Notorious DAV

Originally posted by vxbda:

I don't know your friend, but practically everyone I hang with works for the Bank of Bermuda. So, I'm sure someone I know knows them. That's pretty close. Small world. I don't work for the Bank and everything I hear about it, I'm glad I don't. I don't deal well in hardcore corporate atmospheres. I'm a web designer by trade. Anyway, I must run and pack. Off to New York to do destructive things to my person.

The Notorious DAV

Hey the guy who is getting married is waiting for his work visa. Then he is looking for work (he got sick of the Bank as well), anyway is the company work for any good? Do you know if they are recruiting? Just so i can let him know.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Back2basics:

In regards to your travels this summer to the beautiful island of Bermuda, I was wondering if your soon to be wedded friend needs a bachelor party or were you planning to have that before you left? In any case, I know a very lovely young lady who would be more than happy to oblige in providing entertainment should the occasion arise. I just thought I would throw that out there in case you were interested. Take care.

DAV

LOL,

No we are having the batchelor weekend in New York. But thanks for the offer, just been talking to him about it actually.

Are you Bermudan?

Actually all the people who are going are bloody married and i am there for a week so if you fancey showing me some of the clubs/bars one night i would apriciate it.

------------------

bsb2.GIF