Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling all Twiloheads

By now you know what happened to BlueAngel and her friends.

She posted the same note on Twilo's website. Please go to this link: http://63.211.38.32/cgi-bin/dboard/forums.cgi?forum=4

and post under her thread "No More Twilo Fro Me" started by BlueAngel to keep that thread at the top so that Twiloboss might do something about it with enough responses.

------------------

You might just achieve what you're shooting for, if you just dream a little...

ezlogo1.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 02-12-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 02-12-2001).]

twiloboss has locked that thread - no more responses accepted. he asked that the "complaints" be sent to him via a private message and when everybody wrote to him on the board (publicly not privately), he locked the thread. starting a campaign on their message board might not be the best way - he's bombarded with requests daily. perhaps one person (blueangel would be the best person) should write to him privately and see if he responds on this topic.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

twiloboss has locked that thread - no more responses accepted. he asked that the "complaints" be sent to him via a private message and when everybody wrote to him on the board (publicly not privately), he locked the thread. starting a campaign on their message board might not be the best way - he's bombarded with requests daily. perhaps one person (blueangel would be the best person) should write to him privately and see if he responds on this topic.

No, you can definitely post there under the link that I gave you. I just saw another response posted.

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

I HAVE wrote to Twiloboss, but he has not responded. I posted my story in two different areas on the Twilo board. One in the "People - Twiloites" and the other in "Twiloboss". He closed the Twiloboss thread but the People-Twiloites one is still open. I don't expect a reply from him . . . he hasn't sent me one so far.

But thanks for the support guys!! Really appreciate it!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

HOLY CRAP!! I just read the Twilo board and they did edit my post to say "Bye"!!! WTF!!!! I was planning on going quietly, but . . . cwm23.gif

BlueAngel

The other one is still up... People start posting there...

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

I am currently mailing Mixmag, Muzik, DJ, URB, NME and every other music magazine and site to see if they are interested in a story.

If anybody has seen anything or herd anybody say you are being turned away because you are Asian and are willing to put your name to it let me or Casey know. This applies to Exit or any other NY club... something is going on.

Everybody here knows how much Casey loved Twilo and i think it's wrong how she and her people have been treated, but it does appear tobe a bigger problem.

In 10 never known anything like this.

Music brings is together, the clubs rip us apart.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I am currently mailing Mixmag, Muzik, DJ, URB, NME and every other music magazine and site to see if they are interested in a story.

If anybody has seen anything or herd anybody say you are being turned away because you are Asian and are willing to put your name to it let me or Casey know. This applies to Exit or any other NY club... something is going on.

Everybody here knows how much Casey loved Twilo and i think it's wrong how she and her people have been treated, but it does appear tobe a bigger problem.

In 10 never known anything like this.

Music brings is together, the clubs rip us apart.

B2B, post at the Twilo site under BlueAngel's thread that you are going to do this. Maybe then they will fucking listen.

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

I wish i thought they would listen, they know they can fill the club 2 times over.

Doesn't matter... post it anyway. Give them a warning and see what their response is.

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

Yeah I see you're banned. That's kind of fucked up. I hate censorship. Twilo has always been a great refuge from this type of crap and I hope it continues to be. Twiloboss has never denied he is running a business though, he likes us to have our fun, but he is running a business. I am waiting for more info. This sucks.

frown.gif

-mjr

------------------

I regret that I only have but one imposter to give for my message board.

RIP mjrthesecond

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

I dont know too much about twilo politics, but from just reading the thread on the twilo board and how its handled, i would assume that they are trying to give as least attention publicity as possible. Figuring that it would just blow off in a day or 2.

That just blows because throwing ppl out for no legitimate reason after they paid, is not acceptable.

Rad_

------------------

FRANK_TRIGG_ANIMATION.GIF

BOOM............BOOM!!!

Originally posted by Rad_Z:

i would assume that they are trying to give as least attention publicity as possible. Figuring that it would just blow off in a day or 2.

Rad_

Yea, well I will not let it blow over that easily. Initially, I just wanted my story to be heard but after the deletion of my post . .. I'm really mad now!!!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Everything you can imagine is real.” - Pablo Picasso

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Hey Blueangel,

A little word of advice.

If you want you message to be seen you should post it in the General Topics part of the board, however, knowing the way the Twilo board is run if you post it under something like "No more twilo", etc, it will most likely be deleted. It would be best to post a message like "support Blueangel" or "Attention Twiloheads" then refer them back to the People board or a link to your original message. A lot of the people on the Twilo board who post in General Topics used to be Clubnyc people, so they'll be familiar with your name.

I'm saying this cause people rarely check the People section, mosts posts happen in General Topics, in fact I probably wouldnt have come across your situation if I didnt decide to check the clubnyc board today, and I rarely check the clubnyc board nowadays. Just a little advice, hope things work out.

Originally posted by sumadvice:

Hey Blueangel,

A little word of advice.

If you want you message to be seen you should post it in the General Topics part of the board, however, knowing the way the Twilo board is run if you post it under something like "No more twilo", etc, it will most likely be deleted. It would be best to post a message like "support Blueangel" or "Attention Twiloheads" then refer them back to the People board or a link to your original message. A lot of the people on the Twilo board who post in General Topics used to be Clubnyc people, so they'll be familiar with your name.

I'm saying this cause people rarely check the People section, mosts posts happen in General Topics, in fact I probably wouldnt have come across your situation if I didnt decide to check the clubnyc board today, and I rarely check the clubnyc board nowadays. Just a little advice, hope things work out.

Good idea...

------------------

ezlogo1.gif