Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the us is bombing bagdad?

You wanna talk outrage? I just bombed the toilet. There have been at least 4 casualties.

I will now put on some short shorts and swing my balls about.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are your pants again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by crakcorn:

You wanna talk outrage? I just bombed the toilet. There have been at least 4 casualties.

I will now put on some short shorts and swing my balls about.

LOL

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

I just posted this on Lexxxi's later thread, but I repeat for the rest of you who got to the story earlier...

I believe this is the 422nd time they've lobbed bombs at Iraq since the end of the Gulf War. Why are the news wire services making such a big deal of this one? Slow news day ...

... or perhaps this is being done by a faction of the U.S. military that is still loyal to Bill Clinton, as a way to distract media attention from the Marc Rich/pardon fiasco. Wasn't every other U.S. missile attack of the past 8 years simply a smokescreen to cover Clinton's transgressions? Maybe now the Republicans are learning that shit actually happens in the world and not everything is some sort of sleazy Clinton move ...

------------------

AIM name: noserotoninleft

CRACKHEADS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!