Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NIKILINA VS. ILIANA

eggmok

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eggmok, As of right now it looks like we are all goin...andrew isnt 100% sure yet cause i think he got work monday...not sure bout elisa and elaine though...i think were all goin to this party sat night in westchester 2...

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

usually i don;t get into those things like

senseless trashing, but this time is kind of

fun, so my vote goes for iliana, b/c she looks funky,with an attidute and hugging

that guy shows me she just don;t give a damn what other ppl think, kind of free spirit maybe,

she not there to please anybody, i like that,

she might even go to twilo by herself well

knowing she will have agood time anyway.

this is one of the stupidest posts i have read. a lot of the other stupidest posts involve iliana in some way. strange coincidence

okay, so it is established that iliana is a hated poster here. she's a disgusting personality, and she must have some serious problems to say and think the things she does. but i'm disgusted at the fact that this is all turned around onto apprearances. i don't understand if it's like a "the prettiest one is the undisputed winner" or "we'll just use appearances as a weapon" deal. either way, it's fucked up

i have to say, i think iliana is cute. her friend is a nasty freak of society. iliana's personality makes her a nasty freak of society. nikilina is cute too. i know nothing of her personality

i would like to think that the reason why everyone is saying iliana is busted is because of how she appears as a whole on this board. but i think that's bullshit; i think everyone is just using negative judgments on her appearance because that is the most common weakness in our society (to not be attractive)

that's too bad

i guess that means that everyone who is ugly has to be especially nice

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by deanna11:

this is one of the stupidest posts i have read. a lot of the other stupidest posts involve iliana in some way. strange coincidence

okay, so it is established that iliana is a hated poster here. she's a disgusting personality, and she must have some serious problems to say and think the things she does. but i'm disgusted at the fact that this is all turned around onto apprearances. i don't understand if it's like a "the prettiest one is the undisputed winner" or "we'll just use appearances as a weapon" deal. either way, it's fucked up

i have to say, i think iliana is cute. her friend is a nasty freak of society. iliana's personality makes her a nasty freak of society. nikilina is cute too. i know nothing of her personality

i would like to think that the reason why everyone is saying iliana is busted is because of how she appears as a whole on this board. but i think that's bullshit; i think everyone is just using negative judgments on her appearance because that is the most common weakness in our society (to not be attractive)

that's too bad

In my normal state of mind i would agree 200% ..but since this is a drama thread...

deanna cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif made me snore better than gHb

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

I agree with a lot of the posts on this thread... I honestly do not think liana is UGLY... I do think she has some serious personality issues. She is the one that began this war... she found it necessary to attack me for my choice of getting breast implants. It sounds wonderful to be able to say "don't judge people by their appearance" but in the real world it’s definitely not that way. People do milllllions of things to improve their appearance, weather it be wearing makeup, dying hair, getting haircuts, buying nice cloths, or GETTING PLASTIC SURGERY. It was my choice. Believe it or not, I did not get a boob job because I was insecure. I am FAR from being insecure... I got them for myself. Iliana is nobody to me, so I could careless what she thinks.

I’m done with this whole thing.

MESSAGE TO ILIANA…

Whatever your problem is… get over it. Don’t act so vicious; it makes you look jealous or physco (not sure which one). So call me a cunt, bitch, whore, slut…. Whatever you like. In the end, I am who I am, and you don’t know me… so me and my tits will live happily ever after while you continue to be angry at silicone.

that's too bad

ignorance is bliss . . .

check out the drama board . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

To the people who "voted" for me, thank you. You guys have clue and you rock!

To those who trashed me (the same EXACT ones that ALWAYS fuck with me), you can all step back now and go on with your lives ( I doubt any of you have one). You got it out of your system and now you feel good.

Finally, to eggcock, thanks for the amusing thread. Proves to me that you're a bitter chink who's always sweating me. I keep thinking that i really fucked up your psyche...i wondered what I said? Anyway,fuck you and your little troll friends on this board.

and the drama continues...

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg</A>

iliana - you have just been added to my list of bitches (for further details, please check my post on "rude bitches" on the new jersey board). welcome to the club you 2 bit whore cwm8.gif

please, can everyone show iliana some love because even fat, smelly hyena ugly bitches need love.

love,

your pimp darkhorse cwm35.gif

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

Originally posted by darkhorse:

iliana - you have just been added to my list of bitches (for further details, please check my post on "rude bitches" on the new jersey board). welcome to the club you 2 bit whore cwm8.gif

please, can everyone show iliana some love because even fat, smelly hyena ugly bitches need love.

love,

your pimp darkhorse cwm35.gif

Darkwhore...wwwhhheeerrreee the fuck did you crawl out of?? Oh yeah, Jersey board. (lol) ah-hem...please stay in your crappy forum you fucking jersey trash. ANd please...don't overwhelm yourself or your Jersey forum fans by adding me to your infantile list.

I'm too good for your shit..you know it..and it hurts!

*peace, and may your dick fall off*

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg</A>

unbound, why don't i choke you and throw you in a closet too

would you please cwm35.gif -please, cwm35.gif pretty please! cwm17.gif

are you gonna stay with me in the closet?

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by iliana:

Darkwhore...wwwhhheeerrreee the fuck did you crawl out of?? Oh yeah, Jersey board. (lol) ah-hem...please stay in your crappy forum you fucking jersey trash. ANd please...don't overwhelm yourself or your Jersey forum fans by adding me to your infantile list.

I'm too good for your shit..you know it..and it hurts!

*peace, and may your dick fall off*

-iliana

cwm7.gif

sorry biatch, you have no choice in the matter... besides, with your hyena ugly looks, your distinct and shrieking laugh and lice infested fur, you'll be a hit with the rest of the pack cwm35.gif if that doesn't work i'm sure your "put down others to make yourself feel better", toilet mouthed, low self esteemed, vicious personality will definitely win them over. hyenas are always suckers for that kinda stuff cwm27.gif

and yes, my dick may fall off if i f*cked a cancre soared, puss covered, warted vagina like yours. but luckily for me, i don't mix business with pleasure cwm35.gif

EVERYONE, let's show iliana some love because even lice infested, low self esteemed hyena ugly bitches need love cwm35.gif

------------------

the bitches in full effect!

hyena110.gif

and yes, my dick may fall off if i f*cked a cancre soared, puss covered, warted vagina like yours. but luckily for me, i don't mix business with pleasure cwm35.gif

So you've tried it before with your mom? Wow, it really does fall off?! I thought that was just a myth. Thanks for clarifying.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

sorry biatch, you have no choice in the matter... besides, with your hyena ugly looks, your distinct and shrieking laugh and lice infested fur, you'll be a hit with the rest of the pack cwm35.gif if that doesn't work i'm sure your "put down others to make yourself feel better", toilet mouthed, low self esteemed, vicious personality will definitely win them over. hyenas are always suckers for that kinda stuff cwm27.gif

EVERYONE, let's show iliana some love because even lice infested, low self esteemed hyena ugly bitches need love cwm35.gif

LOL aaaaaahhhhhhhhhahahahaaaaa . . .

i like your signature . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

Originally posted by furnace:

Um...dumb question...

But which one is Iliana?

The one on the left or the one on the right?

Hey, this is NYC, you never know...

hahahahaha...I was asking myself the same question while reading this post...thanx furnace - at least I didn't have to ask wink.gif

But what's up with this "beauty contest" again? Gosh sooo much drama and I missed it all today frown.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

hahahahaha...I was asking myself the same question while reading this post...thanx furnace - at least I didn't have to ask wink.gif

But what's up with this "beauty contest" again? Gosh sooo much drama and I missed it all today frown.gif

I get to read the board like twice a week...hehe I think I'm glad I miss the drama. Normally, I wouldn't give drama a 2nd glance, but it was eating at me since I didn't know which was Iliana is, and I still don't...

Flying High...love your sig

cwm12.gif

------------------

furnace.gif

Originally posted by flying_high:

this has been an ongoing battle between those two, you know like wonderwoman vs. swampgirl . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

Originally posted by eggmok:

this has been an ongoing battle between those two, you know like wonderwoman vs. swampgirl . . .

Well whatever this battle is about, I'm not so sure they both should be too noisy... sorry but mommy told me to be polite so I better stop here, and let the battle continue wink.gif

------------------

an1701.gif