Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!!!!!!!!!!!TO ALL THOSE AT HUGH'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea...so.....um.....i was in rare form last night, as a few of you may have known. Hugh, thank you so much for inviting, you truly know how to throw a party. Also alot of credit thrown in your buddy's direction, on letting it go down at his place. Very beautiful. To all that attended...if i made you laugh....im glad that i did. pretty sure i didnt piss anyone off. (its bad when you DONT remember)...LOL...but if i did..you prolly deserved it....LOL J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had a great time everyone.

-A-

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Was good to see everyone again... had a blast....!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep anyone?

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Hey kitties:

I had a great time yesterday night. I was so tired I was having an outter body experience... I felt like my body was sleeping but I was watching over you guys.. and then ofcourse with the help of AL I was floating at times.. when he flung me around the loft!... Almost like an Angel... speaking of my cab driver must of fell a sleep at one point we got draged by a huge monster truck for some part of the ride home... I was scared...but I'm alive.... Thank GOD! the losers back door is all dented in...

Love ya, Sineminemineminemineminemineminem!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

yea...so.....um.....i was in rare form last night...pretty sure i didnt piss anyone off. (its bad when you DONT remember)...LOL...but if i did..you prolly deserved it....LOL J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-A-

u piss me off all the time... DIPUTS DIPTUS.. love u man and see u.. um... later hehe

mo jo

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

yea...so.....um.....i was in rare form last night, as a few of you may have known. Hugh, thank you so much for inviting, you truly know how to throw a party. Also alot of credit thrown in your buddy's direction, on letting it go down at his place. Very beautiful. To all that attended...if i made you laugh....im glad that i did. pretty sure i didnt piss anyone off. (its bad when you DONT remember)...LOL...but if i did..you prolly deserved it....LOL J/K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-A-

WOw, this Hugh character must be a nice guy.

------------------

I'll be back..

Hasta La Vista, babee..

[This message has been edited by terminator (edited 02-17-2001).]

yea...so...duhhh...i was in fat ass form last night, I fucked Hugh last night, thank you so much for the fuck, you truly know how to fuck my big old fat ass. Also your buddy licked my chocolate stained starfish, also for going down my momma's pussy. Very beautiful. To all that watched..if i made you laugh....im glad that i did. pretty sure i didnt piss on anyone ..LOL...but if i did..You can piss on me back...LOL!!!!!

You forgot me you big fat fuck..I was the midget under your smelly ass.

i had another great night hanging out with everyone. had a real good time last night. i just have to remember not to drink red wine anymore. whenevr i drink that shit i just seem to get out of control. im suprised i made it to the bar after the party.

------------------

0524a.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J