Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Believe me Ladies I understand.

maximo

I understand that you may be in college and have financial difficulties. Let's be honest These are your years! you're suppose to enjoy all of it have fun. All jokes aside - call me, don't be affraid, don't be ashamed, shame is overrated. You could be the next Pamela, the next Madonna. If you have great body (or even not so great) and personality I AM HERE FOR YOU. CONFIDENTIALITY is my motto. PM me now! we will discuss your goals, your limits, we will talk about you!

Always yours - Maximo

Listen if you need a stunt penis.. give me a call. Great arse too.. it's all good.

Guarenteed to hit the money shot wink.gif

IF you can afford me that is.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by maximo:

I understand that you may be in college and have financial difficulties. Let's be honest These are your years! you're suppose to enjoy all of it have fun. All jokes aside - call me, don't be affraid, don't be ashamed, shame is overrated. You could be the next Pamela, the next Madonna. If you have great body (or even not so great) and personality I AM HERE FOR YOU. CONFIDENTIALITY is my motto. PM me now! we will discuss your goals, your limits, we will talk about you!

Always yours - Maximo

okay.......i think i speak for most of the ladies on this board when i say..."Get a fawkin' life.....loser!"

please.........

thanks for thinking of us, though....ya fawkin' loser.......

sincerely,

lightinggirl cwm38.gif

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

fmotoXgirl@aol.com

If you have great body (or even not so great) and personality

Yeah, 'cause personality matters in THAT business.

I thought this was a joke yesterday and I'm still hoping it is.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

I think I speak for all the ladies ,too when I say - let them decide for themselves.

Hey my ladies it is not a joke! Maximo is as serious as Bill Clinton at his deposition.

By the way lighttingirl you are pretty aggressive I like that - Dominatrix. By the way how do you pronuce your nickname.

B@B great arse is always in demand

Ciao and I am awaiting replys.

for some reason, i began thinking this dude (maxima? nissan? i forgot who posted this thread..whatever his name is..) should be in some informercial (i'm thinking something along the lines of tom cruise's character in "magnolia" -- if u've seen it, you know what i mean lol..)

that was tooooooooo funny... aw dayum!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

cwm25.gif

cwm33.gif

peace out cub scouts --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"Music is well said to be the speech of Angels."

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

[This message has been edited by mareluna (edited 02-16-2001).]

I think I speak for all the ladies ,too when I say - let them decide for themselves.

Hey my ladies it is not a joke! Maximo is as serious as Bill Clinton at his deposition.

By the way lighttingirl you are pretty aggressive I like that - Dominatrix. By the way how do you pronuce your nickname.

B@B great arse is always in demand

Ciao and I am awaiting replys.

i know alot of the ladies on this board and they would agree with me...i'm sure.....

go look for naive jailbait on the sex board...weirdo......

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

fmotoXgirl@aol.com

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

okay.......i think i speak for most of the ladies on this board when i say..."Get a fawkin' life.....loser!"

please.........

thanks for thinking of us, though....ya fawkin' loser.......

sincerely,

lightinggirl cwm38.gif

ha ha, i'm cracking the fuck up...hahahahha!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Always yours - Maximo

LOL! Really.... Who says we're all (ladies) not having fun. I think that most of us make it to the top without the help of a "Loser" like yourself. Get a life!

PeacE,

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

::::::Trancin' Is a Way Of Life::::::

Guest crystalmethodny

I find this post rather amusing actually.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com