Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question fr the ladies...

Ok so there are MANY girls out there that throw themselves at DJ's, singers etc..(even bar men for some reason).

Now don't come telling me it doesn't happen. I can tell you some stories, and we have all seen the DJ groupies.

Whats that all about? This is something that seems to me an exclusivly female issue.. i know a girl who DJ's and she get's given loads of drugs, but never get's offered to be oraly pleasured while she finishes her set.. although she said she would give it a try.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

I definitely am not down with that... I mean, I perform myself, so maybe it's a little different, but if I'm gonna chill w/ the band or whatever it's just for that fact -- to chill... Should anything else occur it would be based solely on the interpersonal cool-stuff. cwm4.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

I definitely am not down with that... I mean, I perform myself, so maybe it's a little different, but if I'm gonna chill w/ the band or whatever it's just for that fact -- to chill... Should anything else occur it would be based solely on the interpersonal cool-stuff. cwm4.gif

- meli -

You must have seen it happen though?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

no way, i'd never date a dj again, well i guess i should never say never, but i went out very very briefly with one...he was the biggest player...i didn't date him b/c he was a dj..in fact when i met him i didn't know! i will not put all dj's into the player category but i feel like they sure aren't hurting for some lovin!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

listen........i used to do concert lighting......i had a GIRL offer me head to get back stage.........it does happen......

you took her up on it of course. don't be shy now, tell us what happened.

------------------

* i love sex always&forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

AIM: F1LTHYSLAG

it's about finding importance or self-worth via association. sad sad... importance must be felt from within!

i used to date a dj as well, but you can't say that stuff about me because he hardly ever plays out here in seattle (he's from SLC)! it just worked out that he likes to play music and i like to hear it.

it's a bit coincidental that someone started this topic because i was thinking about something similar just last night. however, it was about a guy i know seeking importance by association; only the girls he finds fall into the same category: they seek importance in authority or clout. sooo... guy seeks girl who seeks same? will this ever work out?

why won't he just jump my bones? cwm26.gif

------------------

sig.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com