Clubplanet Nightlife Community

******MUSIC RELATED******TO ALL THOSE WHO LOVE DAVE MATTHEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1******

bwags

Fucking Hells Bells...

I had no clue there were Daveheads on this board. I've seen him 47 times since fall of '94. I am a member of the fan club (just recently) and can get advanced tix. If we need to get shit going we would need others to sign up for the advanced tix thing. Please, Please lets get shit going.

Also, I have at least 25 shows on disc. Check out my list below and I can burn some shows for you peeps...let me know http://www.bootleglists.com/lists/bwags17/list.html

They will add 2 more shows to Giants and 6/22nd and 23rd they are at the ECenter in Camden. Road Trip. Everyone here please e-mail me at bwags17@yahoo.com and I would have no problem organizing. Nice...

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

SO THERE'S A CONCERT ON 6/11 AT GIANTS STADIUM.....WHO WANTS TO GO???? LETS GET A NICE GROUP TOGETHER.....TIXX GO ON SALE MARCH 10TH...SO IF UR INTERESTED, I THINK WE SHOULD MAKE ONE HUGE PURCHASE.....ANYONE THAT WANTS TO HELP PLAN, PM ME!!!

-A-

valentine.... me...me...me... i love the dave matthews band. i wanna go.... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by bwags:

Fucking Hells Bells...

I had no clue there were Daveheads on this board. I've seen him 47 times since fall of '94. I am a member of the fan club (just recently) and can get advanced tix. If we need to get shit going we would need others to sign up for the advanced tix thing. Please, Please lets get shit going.

Also, I have at least 25 shows on disc. Check out my list below and I can burn some shows for you peeps...let me know <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.bootleglists.com/lists/bwags17/list.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.bootleglists.com/lists/bwags17/list.html</A>

They will add 2 more shows to Giants and 6/22nd and 23rd they are at the ECenter in Camden. Road Trip. Everyone here please e-mail me at bwags17@yahoo.com and I would have no problem organizing. Nice...

WOW!!! I thought I was the biggest fan ever...I See DMB whenever they are in the tri-state area...I have been a Warehouse member for 3 years now...that REALLY pays off for the advanced ticket sales AND seat locations. I was at all three Giants Stadium shows this past summer....

------------------

"Hold on Tight...Enjoy the Ride" -DT

Spilled Milk On The Face Will Not Be Considered Make-Up This Evening!

saynodrama

e-mail me bwags17@yahoo.com and we can corrdinate the Warehouse thing. I am only a first year member because my buddy worked for them--so he was my connection for a long time.

Yeah the Giants shows were sick last year--the 13th was rediculous - 20 min Seek Up.

Sweet...

------------------

"Some people are fortunately enough to have a vacation every 5 days...luckily I am one of them."

DMB was one of my top 2 concerts at Woodstock '99... Goddam it was soooo good! I'm getting misty just thinking about it...

Unfortunately I think I'll be leaving for Ibiza just a couple days after the concert, but I'll let you know cuz I'd really LOVE to see them again.

Hugs!

BSG

------------------

Drama – it ain't so bad after all!

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

SO THERE'S A CONCERT ON 6/11 AT GIANTS STADIUM.....WHO WANTS TO GO???? LETS GET A NICE GROUP TOGETHER.....TIXX GO ON SALE MARCH 10TH...SO IF UR INTERESTED, I THINK WE SHOULD MAKE ONE HUGE PURCHASE.....ANYONE THAT WANTS TO HELP PLAN, PM ME!!!

-A-

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

I've never heard them live either! I'm willing to check it out!

BTW - Just check the calendar, to be sure there are no conflicting night going on @ Twilo! cwm27.gif j/k

-Jamms "marchinginsects"

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

[This message has been edited by jammy (edited 02-16-2001).]

Dave Matthews is my favorite band and always will be!!! I saw him live 4 times including Woodstock...he is phenominal!!! The first time I ever saw him I cried my eyes out! I will def be there this June. Hope you all enjoy the concert!!!

cwm17.gifcwm17.gif

------------------

hw.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn, I'd love to go, butby then I will allready be down in North Carolina, I'm working down there for the entire summer,and I'll misss you guys, but i'll try to get to a dave concert down there , smiles,

Mikey

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights