Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Manhattan-->NYC-->New Jersey-->USA

Tomix

For you, what's the territory considered when you talk aout NYC ??? It is only Manhattan, the whole NYC with all the neighbours (Bronx, Queens,...), or could it be extended to the New Jersey State ?

I meen by this, what is NYC in your HEART !!!

In Paris, we consider it with the all neighbours around, not only the "old" city.

And have you enemies in the USA, like city or state do you hate, in France, there is a big "competition" and a big "fight" between the two biggest french cities, Paris and Marseille...Have you the same case there !!! Between states or cities ??? cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

tomix2.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

When someone says NYC to me, I think of just Manhattan. Although some people might think of it as Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, Brooklyn, and Staten Island. New Jersey, New York and Conneticut are considered the "Tri-state area". And there's not really any "big fights" between any 2 cities. AT least Id on't think so. There are kinda "fights" between like neighboring states. Like NJ and NY, like I think NY drivers can't drive for shit. haha Usually everyone in the USA makes fun of New Jersey. I don't know why.......

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2