Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WAR WITH IRAQ??????

I HOPE NOT. THERE SHOULDNT BE ANY MORE WARS INVOLVING THE U.S.A. DO U GUYS THINK BUSH JUMPED THE GUN OR HE WAS RIGHT????

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

i hear that during the campaign, bush promised that during his administration he would start at least one war, comprable in size to the gulf war.

but with all the chemical warfare.. etc.. we can't afford it.. could wipe out the country in days...

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

my response to the whole thing as posted by lexxi explains it all.. but i think the whole thing is disgusting cwm23.gif

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

listen buddy, what happened was completely necessary. Bush need to put his foot down and show Saddam who's boss. Also, I can't wait until the bill passes that will allow presidents to have the right to assassinate again.

KILL SADDAM!!!!

------------------

B L O W G O A T S !!!!

Coming Soon....

No offense hon, but that's the biggest load of text book patriotism bullshit that I've ever heard. I'm all about patriotism, but there is no reason to have an airstrike on a country that has shown no direct agression. We bombed them for working on their defense system. If that justified agression, we would have bombed the hell out of Russia during the cold war, but why didn't we?? BECAUSE THEY CAN SHOOT BACK!!! Do you honestly think Iraq can't? The biggest problem with Iraq is that we really DON'T know how equipped they are because we have so much trouble getting in the damn country to check. This maneuver is not going to help that effort. That's for sure.

Besides Iraq's threat, we as the United States are usually the ones that take care of the countries that fall victim to premature agression. Iraq's people are starving and essentially it's not their fault they have a bastard for a leader, yet their really the ones that suffer during our agression. I find this entire operation a disappointment as an American patriot. It just goes to show what happens when you voluntarily elect a guy with too large balls for his size brain as leader. I really hope this crap stops, and don't kid yourself... we didn't show anyone who's boss... we showed the world that we've got a hot-headed irrational president, and that we're obviously scared of a country that's plagued with starvation, and has almost no economic prosperity. And also, the man said he'd get us back...and frankly, we'd better all keep our fingers crossed that he's bluffing.

iraq is allowed to sell oil to import food

and medical equipment and spare parts for

e.g. powerplant, hospital equipment

under the supervision of the UN. but they are

able to smuggle oil out through northern

itaq to turkey and to syria, also they are

oil dealers who buy that oil with discount

(marc rich?) and sell it on the spotmarket.

result is that the upper middle class is well

off now again and new mercedes s class sedans

are pretty common in bagdad again. it is not the

business of a foreign power to take out

a leader from a different country. but you

can support the opposition or resistance

and they can overthrow thepresent goverment.

which btw failed right after the gulf war.

the latest attack was a joint effort by the

U.S.,U.K.; Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait providing

airports on their soil.

nevertheless the ppl in southern iraq still

have a tough time ahead with little support from the capital, since the majority are shiites and were not supportive of the goverment in the past nor the future(smiliar

like the kurds in the north)