Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm only guessing but...

cox & tenaglia must've not been the greatest cause when pvd was at twilo there was like 46 different posts about twilo and him and everything...

don't jump down my throat... i'm not critizing, it is a mere observation... biggrin.gif

------------------

phearts.gif

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

pgridstars.gif

Guest reginap

Well I wasn't there, unfortunately (I'm at school)...but sweetie my guess would be that people are still recovering!

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

yup, i dunno, maybe u r rite, im thinkin kidz are pissed cause their screen names dont work so they gota re register, so theyre boycotting this whole mess board, smart move too!

ps - lift up the needle, lift up the needle, play something else motherfucker -MDMA greatest record of all time

------------------

perf_russ.gif

Originally posted by reginap:

Well I wasn't there, unfortunately (I'm at school)...but sweetie my guess would be that people are still recovering!

lol... true true...

------------------

phearts.gif

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

pgridstars.gif

Silence is the sign of recovery. My body huuuuuuuurts!!!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Recovery is the word!! Danny was RELENTLESS till 3:45 pm...ended, then the hundreds that remained screamed for one more, he dropped funky green dogs 'the way'..to end it... This night was unreal, everyone i knew there that were even sasha, diggers or whomever die hards all agreed.. DT OWNED that club for the night..So many people saying the best twilo night ever. He even went to the trouble of redoing the vocal from 'elements'... "ladies and gentlemen...welcome to TWILO" smile.gif I didnt get in to hear Cox after waiting in line for almost 2 hours and dealing with the rudest club staff ive ever experienced. And the coat check and bag check were a disaster and totally disorganized. That place was so packed it was rediculous, you couldnt move till at least 10am, by noon you could actually breath. Twilo has the system, the great space, but the crowd was so 'there to be there' it wasnt funny, even though danny won over the crowd with tracks like his 'sweet dreams' remix that the whole place was singing along to, the vibe in that place has much to be desired. Vinyl is still the answer.

Adam

------------------

House This! http://www.djadamf.com adam@djadamf.com

Originally posted by housemusic4evr:

Recovery is the word!! Danny was RELENTLESS till 3:45 pm...ended, then the hundreds that remained screamed for one more, he dropped funky green dogs 'the way'..to end it... This night was unreal, everyone i knew there that were even sasha, diggers or whomever die hards all agreed.. DT OWNED that club for the night..So many people saying the best twilo night ever. He even went to the trouble of redoing the vocal from 'elements'... "ladies and gentlemen...welcome to TWILO" smile.gif I didnt get in to hear Cox after waiting in line for almost 2 hours and dealing with the rudest club staff ive ever experienced. And the coat check and bag check were a disaster and totally disorganized. That place was so packed it was rediculous, you couldnt move till at least 10am, by noon you could actually breath. Twilo has the system, the great space, but the crowd was so 'there to be there' it wasnt funny, even though danny won over the crowd with tracks like his 'sweet dreams' remix that the whole place was singing along to, the vibe in that place has much to be desired. Vinyl is still the answer.

Adam

although i didnt make it until the end, and trust me i tried, bet my crew lost it's head of steam, i agree with what you say on the vibe. at some point my girl and i were upstairs at the bar chillin, and danny was talking to the crowd, which for me totally adds to his charisma and the total package of what he does... this kid standing next to me is like, 'yeah yeah, STFU and play some fucking music, nobody came here to listen to you talk'... me and my girl looked at each other and busted out laughing.

there were many who were there 'just to be there', but unfortunately i think we all expected that, as it has become a necessary evil of the scene. on the other hand, how are they going to find out if they dont come out and listen?

it's true that Danny now owns Twilo too, but i agree Vinyl is still the answer.

*myfuckingearsarestillhurting*

be cool

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...