Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT/CC

i just had the most incredible 24 consecutive hours. rifuckingdiculous. heard and saw some of the world's most beautiful human productions. someone posted about wondering why there aren't a million posts about the party. well the reason why is because everyone who was there--to the end--is dead. like me

i'm dead. therefore, i am not postin-

------------------

"real fucking high"

i didnt post that to be an idiot... i was seriously wondering... but im glad to hear that it was a great night for you guys... sorry i missed it... smile.gif

------------------

phearts.gif

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

pgridstars.gif

Heh, just woke up for some crazy reason. But...want to add before I crawl back to unconsciousness....WHAT A NIGHT!!!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I agree one of the best sets i've heard in awhile i stayed till 11am just couldn't get enough......It was great to experience DT on Twilo's sound system and to all the peeps who braved the line till 5am even though they said it was closed.. much love goes out to all of you it was well worth the wait...now the coat check line thats a different story.......lol.... cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

wow wow wow wow wow , what a crazy night, first ones in, last ones to leave, carl kicked it to a quickly packed house, then we got to hear an amazing battle, then DT began his long amazing set,the crowds were pretty bad until about 10:30, but that was just the begginning of Danny's journey for us, as the crowds got smaller and smaller, the vibe became more energetic, and the music better, he played his supposed finale at 2:00, and we didn't walk out of the club until 3:49, my legs were jelly, i couldn't form a coherent sentence, and I couldn't wipe the huge smile off of my face. To all who were there it was great to see ya, for those who made it to the end, we closed it out in style, cant wait to see ya guys again, *p*l*u*r*

-_-Mikey-_-

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights

that was the most incredible club experience of my life. i had goose bumps alllll night. too bad i didnt get there early enough, missed most of coxs' set, but danny proved once again why he is the best dj in the world. and twilo showed why it has the best soundsystem anywhere.

when danny played the eurythmics' sweet dreams, i thought the roof was gonna explode!!!!!

totally fuckin amazing!!!!! when is he coming back!!!!!

I have all the respect in the world for those others who saw Cox AND closed the place out at 3:45PM........no matter what we say in our little reviews, nobody who didn't go the length will understand what went on in Twilo from late Monday morning to afternoon.........I don't think I've ever heard music sound that good........Danny made the Phazon his bitch......

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Maybe I am weird or have ADD, but I just cannot stay at a club for that long. No matter what the venue, who's playing, what kind of music, or what kind of drugs. I get bored no matter what. Three-four hours, five if it's exceptionally good, and after that I am jonesing to leave. Not to leave and go home and go to sleep, but to leave and party some more somewhere else.

I don't particularly like this thing about myself - it ends up costing me a shitload in all the covers that I pay at all places. I'm South Beach-trained - go in, get stamped, than go some place else, come back, et cetera.

So my respects for those that stayed till closing are even higher, but if anyone has a clue on what I can do to keep myself entertained in one place, send them my way!

There are only a few things I have to say:

1)Mikey, DEffinatley first online, since 10pm on Sunday night, Deffinatley last ones to leave at 4pm on monday

2)To everyone that made it to the end, have you ever heard anything so good?

3)Tyco, I couldn't agree with you more, to everyone that made it to the end, SO MUCH LOVE!!!

4) And finally, again to everyone that made it to the end. Are you able to move? or is it just me?

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
3.gifheader.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! EPIC NIGHT. BRAVED THE LINE FOR OVER THREE HOURS IN ARCTIC TEMPS WHILE THAT DICKHEAD GUY KEPT SAYING THEY WEREN'T LETTING ANYONE IN FOR ANOTHER HOUR OR TWO. COAT CHECK LINE WAS ANOTHER FIASCO. CROWD WAS KINDA SHITTY TILL LIKE AFTER 9:00 OR SO....DANNY MADE UP FOR ANY AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!OMG BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SETS I EVER HEARD. UNFORTUNATELY I ADMIT I DIDN'T STAY TO THE END.....COULDN'T HANG PAST 1:45. LEGS JUST DIDN'T WORK ANYMORE AND THAT GRUELING LINE DIDN'T HELP EITHER....I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT EXPERIENCE.

Good God, I left at 10 thinking I was missing maybe 2 hrs of DT, I had NO IDEA tha shit would be raging for another 6! I don't know if I could have done it, but I would have thought longer before leaving that's for sure. I'm so jealous cause it sounds like the last bit was awesome, but then again so were the first 12 hrs.

never seen a dj interact with the crowd like Danny. (and to think Oakey was my favorite... hahaha!) Danny would be a god if he weren't so damn chill and human

he almost killed me last/that/whenever night (i'm still figuring out today's date). i literally could barely stand near the end (oh yeah, thank you, my sweet friends who would not let me sit down). whenever i thought i was starting to wind down a little, Danny blew it up again. merciless guy

bitches who were not with us to close, well, too bad for you (j303j, glowsticks, az-tec,...)

best night i can remember. still recovering

you guys who were there to close with me, you made my night *mwah*

i'm going to bed now

------------------

"real fucking high"

dt & the phazon- one of my dreams came true.

unfortunately i couldn't troop it until the end. there's only so much i can do without the help of party favors. 1230 pm was it for me and i heard he rocked it until 415 pm. mike bindra took over as the light guy. natalie portman and jason priestley waited in line for 1.5 hours and paid the full $35 cover. so don't cry if u weren't honored a comp. however, dj skribble cut the line and asked for a comp.

i didn't start dancing until 9 am. i was stuck in the corner near the dj booth for like 5 hours.

anyways.. no real review here.. im still not awake yet...

see u all at twilo for diggers.

Originally posted by Nolimit:

natalie portman and jason priestley waited in line for 1.5 hours and paid the full $35 cover. so don't cry if u weren't honored a comp.

natalie was in front of the line as i walked in through the velvet ropes right off the street. . . very nice way to start off the night. . .

heard Oakey and Johnny Vicious was in attendance as well. . . any validity??

cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

Originally posted by noiseboy:

natalie was in front of the line as i walked in through the velvet ropes right off the street. . . very nice way to start off the night. . .

cwm35.gif

don't know about oakey...

but vicious wasn't there b/c he was in miami.. otherwise he would have been

btw- nice meeting ya the other night bro smile.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

came at 7:30am, first didn't like the ppl.

shortly after a big rush for the coats and

exit, then everything improved rapidly,

good ppl, v.good music, although i missed cc

completely and still paid full i didn;t regret it. lightshow for the first ever at

twilo, i thought one of the best i have experienced. before it was mediocre at best,

no matter what digweed said in his interview

the show brings you to another level and

contribute to the intensity with the sound

system. i say this from now on it ought to be

a permanent feature that guy next to the lightjockey booth, whatever his name is.

also dt communicated with the ppl on the dancefloor, they in turn cheered him to go on

full power ahead. i would say junior got

some competion there, for his sunday spot.

time will tell.

Originally posted by noiseboy:

cwm35.gif

Oakey was getting his ass skooled if he was there...PVD should've been there too to take notes on how to be a dj...

------------------

i'm glad to dream again. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 02-20-2001).]