Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT/CC

OK so I didnt stay till the end but i wanted to...my friends wanted to bounce and i was in no condition to be taking the subway cause i probably would have ended up in brooklyn...I was wired till monday bout 8 pm...Me and my boys were chillin in my boys crib, i was bangin my head off the walls i had so much energy...Was absoultly one of the best nights ive ever had at Twilo...blew PvD out of the water..Cox was out of control and Danny took it to another level..i officially have a new favorite dj...

To all that I met it was a pleasure and had a blast with all of you...cant wait till friday..

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nantivachis@netzero.com

Best night at Twilo EVER for me.

My first time for CC, tho bummed I missed the first hour or so. No doubt he rocked it! I can't wait to check him again.

And Danny, goddam, he just blew the roof offa that place. He's long been on my top 5 list, but now he is surely #1. He f-ing loves us. I've never felt love from the DJ like that. I'm still kinda at a loss for words... His set was... was.. just... OMG! He schooled the world that day.

To you peeps I closed it with, so much love and respect... It was truly an honor.

And I can't believe I made it to work on time at 4pm! When I saw him going past 2 I was like, oh well, I guess I'm not showering. When I saw him going past 3 I was like, oh well, I guess I'm going straight to the office. But when I saw it was almost 3:30 I was like, well, that job was nice while it lasted... LOL, there was NO WAY I was leaving til the last f-ing record spun!!! AHHHHAAAAHAAAA! HARDCORE!

Huge hugs,

BSG

------------------

Drama – it ain't so bad after all!

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

I'm a total zombie. Slept from 8PM to 10:30 ... 14 and half hours. Am I recovered? Hell no. BTW, did he ever get his happy meal - supersized? smile.gif

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Amazingly enough...I'm not that sore.

I've kinda gotten use to the long hauls I guess. Yikes, that might be dangerous.

Gads I'm still reeling from that night. Its one for the record books.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

I'm a total zombie. Slept from 8PM to 10:30 ... 14 and half hours. Am I recovered? Hell no. BTW, did he ever get his happy meal - supersized? smile.gif

that was hilarious! i also liked 'cause i feel like a lady' .... and 'carl cox is a god'

cwm12.gif

oh my god... OMG.... um yeah... so what can be said huh... didnt now what to expect from DT.... but my god did he blow my fawkin mind... definately must go to vinyl one friday and see him in his residency... to all those who opened and closed with me... i love u people... definately an 18 hour period i will never forget... and i ask once again.. 'what day is it'.. lol until next time everyone... diggers here we come!!!!

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by tyco:

I have all the respect in the world for those others who saw Cox AND closed the place out at 3:45PM........no matter what we say in our little reviews, nobody who didn't go the length will understand what went on in Twilo from late Monday morning to afternoon.........I don't think I've ever heard music sound that good........Danny made the Phazon his bitch......

Mikey

I saw DT play one time in Sydeny, 11pm til 7am then 8:15am til 3pm, sensational throughout....

alas Sunday nite I couldn't do it & left @ 6 or 7, for fiscal/work/chemical/venue reasons...that place was waaaay too crowded, and waaaay to many idiots, far too much boa_constriction going on tongue.gif

cwm13.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ......Flamebait 4 the week: Glowsticks are NO!..............boa_boy@yahoo.com

HOLY SHIT!!!!!! EPIC NIGHT. BRAVED THE LINE FOR OVER THREE HOURS IN ARCTIC TEMPS WHILE THAT DICKHEAD GUY KEPT SAYING THEY WEREN'T LETTING ANYONE IN FOR ANOTHER HOUR OR TWO. COAT CHECK LINE WAS ANOTHER FIASCO. CROWD WAS KINDA SHITTY TILL LIKE AFTER 9:00 OR SO....DANNY MADE UP FOR ANY AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!OMG BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST SETS I EVER HEARD. UNFORTUNATELY I ADMIT I DIDN'T STAY TO THE END.....COULDN'T HANG PAST 1:45. LEGS JUST DIDN'T WORK ANYMORE AND THAT GRUELING LINE DIDN'T HELP EITHER....I'LL NEVER FORGET THAT EXPERIENCE.

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Originally posted by tyco:

I have all the respect in the world for those others who saw Cox AND closed the place out at 3:45PM........no matter what we say in our little reviews, nobody who didn't go the length will understand what went on in Twilo from late Monday morning to afternoon.........I don't think I've ever heard music sound that good........Danny made the Phazon his bitch......

Mikey

I saw DT play one time in Sydeny, 11pm til 7am then 8:15am til 3pm, sensational throughout....

alas Sunday nite I couldn't do it & left @ 6 or 7, for fiscal/work/chemical/venue reasons...that place was waaaay too crowded, and waaaay to many idiots, far too much boa_constriction going on tongue.gif

cwm13.gif

I'll have to agree it was way too crowded! The music was off the hook-but I couldn't enjoy it while being shoved and pushed all over the place. I don't know but the vibe wasn't there for me. I should have stayed till it cleared out, but I couldn't handle anymore. It took me 1 hour just to get my coat out. YUK

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

That was an amazing f'n night. Danny just kept me goin. I had to leave at 12:30 unfortunately, but that was still like 8 hours of DT smile.gif

And to think, it's probably been at least 6 months since I've been to Twilo, and now I go twice in one weekend for Deep Dish, then CC/DT.

It was great seeing everyone there. Can't wait to see you all again.

Deanna11, I loved watchin' you dance, keep it up girl, you rock

cwm1.gif

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Oakey was getting his ass skooled if he was there...PVD should've been there too to take notes on how to be a dj...

true.....true. smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

one of my friends left at 7 am to go back to the hotel room to sleep. the rest of us stayed. it was after noon when i forced all of us out into the streets.

- i kept telling them we had to check out by noon.

- they kept trying to convince me that we had someone at the hotel who could watch our stuff.

- i kept trying to remind them that our friend was prob not going to wake up, get all of our shit together, and then wait in the lobby for us to return at some indefinite point in time.

- they would just ignore me and dance off into the crowd/music.

364 days a year = responsible adults; one night at twilo with CC/DT = total crackheads.

we had too much fun. we got there before it opened and still had to wait for over an hour. we holed up in the VIP ASAP and didnt risk the mad crowd on the main floor until 7 am, when it *was still packed*.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

I'll have to agree it was way too crowded! The music was off the hook-but I couldn't enjoy it while being shoved and pushed all over the place. I don't know but the vibe wasn't there for me. I should have stayed till it cleared out, but I couldn't handle anymore. It took me 1 hour just to get my coat out. YUK

Yeah the coat check was heinous! If I eve go to Twilo on a nite of that magnitude I'd be wanting to arrive in the morning...and the clueless crowd? OMG! Peeps staring as if in a trance at a guy with glowsticks...ppl head town charging through a crowd...even had a guy tell me I wasn't allowed to dance somewhere as it was a private area..and he was serious!?!!? well back to work for me :P

------------------

hapfac01.gif ......Flamebait 4 the week: Glowsticks are NO!..............boa_boy@yahoo.com