Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cox/Tenaglia Sunday Night Twilo Review

it's time for a revolution. . .

what can i say about Sunday night?? for a certain period of time, i thought it would be quite possibly the best party of all time. . . then i thought it would be anti-climactic. . . by the end, i thought it was the perfect capper to my first year of clubbing in NYC. . .

got to Twilo around midnight to find the line already most of the way down the block. . . screw that shit. . . Twiloboss list, bag check, coat check, twenty minutes. . . i'm lovin' it already. . . Carl was pounding as usual. . . got to the main room, already packed to the brim. . .

walking around was pretty difficult. . . usually on heavy nights i'm able to walk the entire main room in about twenty minutes (those that know me well understand,) but Sunday took me about forty minutes. . . was chillin' in VIP until the tag-team. . . dancing under the discoball when "B" got dropped. . . what remix was that again??

the place was magic when Danny got on the mic. . . only the second time i've heard live human voices coming out of Phazon. . . there WAS room to dance, you just had to stake yr claims and keep 'em. . . the place really started clearing out around 7am. . . but that's when the real fun began. . .

there were too many songs for me to namecheck here. . . let's just say DT got dark and dirty for the Twiloites. . . by the end, it wasn't Vinyl-heads vs Twilo-ites either, just NYC clubbers not wanting the night to end. . . even though it did around 3pm or so. . .

saw so many people. . . at one point, sitting in my usual position, looking at the crowd, smiling as usual, i said "this is who i am. . ."

see ya at Diggers. . . to all those who went to MickyDee's afterwards, yr hardcore. . .

btw - my sleep schedule is FINALLY back on track. . . after almost a year, i woke up for work refreshed. . . after 16 hours. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

Yea, Mikey......good review......to be honest, you just gave me a perfect recreation of my own night......they're identical.

Mikey

btw, that MDs was key......and there is a diner god damn it!

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Originally posted by noiseboy:

what can i say about Sunday night?? for a certain period of time, i thought it would be quite possibly the best party of all time. . . then i thought it would be anti-climactic. . . by the end, i thought it was the perfect capper to my first year of clubbing in NYC. . .

got to Twilo around midnight to find the line already most of the way down the block. . . screw that shit. . . Twiloboss list, bag check, coat check, twenty minutes. . . i'm lovin' it already. . . Carl was pounding as usual. . . got to the main room, already packed to the brim. . .

walking around was pretty difficult. . . usually on heavy nights i'm able to walk the entire main room in about twenty minutes (those that know me well understand,) but Sunday took me about forty minutes. . . was chillin' in VIP until the tag-team. . . dancing under the discoball when "B" got dropped. . . what remix was that again??

the place was magic when Danny got on the mic. . . only the second time i've heard live human voices coming out of Phazon. . . there WAS room to dance, you just had to stake yr claims and keep 'em. . . the place really started clearing out around 7am. . . but that's when the real fun began. . .

there were too many songs for me to namecheck here. . . let's just say DT got dark and dirty for the Twiloites. . . by the end, it wasn't Vinyl-heads vs Twilo-ites either, just NYC clubbers not wanting the night to end. . . even though it did around 3pm or so. . .

saw so many people. . . at one point, sitting in my usual position, looking at the crowd, smiling as usual, i said "this is who i am. . ."

see ya at Diggers. . . to all those who went to MickyDee's afterwards, yr hardcore. . .

btw - my sleep schedule is FINALLY back on track. . . after almost a year, i woke up for work refreshed. . . after 16 hours. . . cwm35.gif

The track is Datar - B - Tarantella & Redanka remix...sir Noiseboy...

Diggers this friday...oh yeah...

hardcore for going for 16 hours straight at twilo or eating the food at Mc'Ds??

------------------

i'm glad to dream again. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it! <winks>

But MD's hit the spot. We ate it up for Danny considering he oh so wanted that Happy Meal.

Still get a kick out of finding Frank and crew there after the original goal being said mystical/fantastical diner. ;-)

-Oo

Originally posted by tyco:

btw, that MDs was key......and there is a diner god damn it!

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

you hug it, and pet it and squeeze it and love it and call it george. . .

LOL! thats what *i* was gonna say . . .

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by deanna11:

i still don't see how you guys could eat burgers then. i couldn't eat until this morning. and even then, i was like, "food is such a WEIRD thing. wtf do i do with it??"

Food? WTF would I do with food?

I didn't eat again till Tues, around 3pm when I finally woke up from my 24 hr. slumber.

------------------

BACSig2.gif

Originally posted by noiseboy:

great review noisey, but you forgot to individually mention everyone you saw that night and how each individual enhanced your clubbing pleasure. please add this section at your earliest convenience. thank you...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

great review noisey, but you forgot to individually mention everyone you saw that night and how each individual enhanced your clubbing pleasure. please add this section at your earliest convenience. thank you...

yeah bro, WTF is wrong with you...forget about Danny drop the bombz...i want you tell me about the peeps you meet every weekend day and day out...damn man...

------------------

i'm glad to dream again. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

FOOD!!! it was the best thing i had ever eaten...i was already so exhausted...hurting and cracked out what better place then mickey d's....i couldn't think of a better place if i had had a coherent thought running though my brain at that point...i was walking to the subway and i saw those golden arches and i thought OH YEA!!

it was magical or at least it seemed that way at the time. cwm27.gif

FOOD!!! it was the best thing i had ever eaten...i was already so exhausted...hurting and cracked out what better place then mickey d's....i couldn't think of a better place if i had had a coherent thought running though my brain at that point...i was walking to the subway and i saw those golden arches and i thought OH YEA!!

it was magical or at least it seemed that way at the time. cwm27.gif