Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hmmm, how many of us were walked in on while doing the forbidden thing?

it's never happened to me, but i did once walk in on my college roommate.

i'll never forget it: i opened the door and there were my roommate and her boyfriend, doin' it while kermit's "the rainbow connection" played in the background.

disturbing.

Originally posted by weyes:

it's never happened to me, but i did once walk in on my college roommate.

i'll never forget it: i opened the door and there were my roommate and her boyfriend, doin' it while kermit's "the rainbow connection" played in the background.

disturbing.

Are you sure that wasnt a dream you had? LOL. j/k

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif

haha, yup, a few times, i remember i was up in my room going down on my gfrend, when my kid sister's babysitter opens the door, she wanted to ask me something and forgot to knock, so she opened the door and saw my face in an awkward place...felt kinda embarassing smile.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

perf_russ.gif

-U menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-

God.....Twice. LOL cwm23.gifcwm27.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

I walked in on one of my teammates with her boyfriend one fine summer day in college. I thought no one was in but should have thought better when I heard some music playing in the room. I totally saw them going at it and they didn't even stop after they saw me cwm27.gif . So I closed the door and let them finish the deed. Later they were like, its no big deal you walked in on us...we were almost finished!

-Jamms "mypoorpreciouseyes" cwm24.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

I have never had a roommate, therefore nope it has never happened to me, however I used to live in these apartments in Dallas and there was a couple who lived up stairs and they were a riot.... They would come home from work in the evening, have a huge fight, (scream,yell, holler) and than fuck for hours.... One time I went out on the porch and hollered up, please cum already so I can get some damn sleep. smile.gif They only lived there for 6 months, thank God.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by perfecto25:

haha, yup, a few times, i remember i was up in my room going down on my gfrend, when my kid sister's babysitter opens the door, she wanted to ask me something and forgot to knock, so she opened the door and saw my face in an awkward place...felt kinda embarassing smile.gifcwm41.gif

Oh my fucking god. I'm gonna die laughing from your signature.. And that song is so FUCKING ANNOYING...

Originally posted by divalicious:

No one ever walked in on me. But my sex life was legendary... My roommates heard everything!

From legenday.... to.... well the board knows! Maybe this friday the legend will be reborn!*mwha*

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

LOL....I'm one of the unfortunate ones here. My dad walked in on me while I was stilling living at home and using the early morning hours (assuming my parents were asleep) with my boyfriend. He was so sleepy that all he said was "what are you doing?" My bf was so embarrassed, especially as it was Christmas day the next day and they had to see each other more formally again. I just laughed my head off and thought it was the most hillarious thing ever (yeah yeah, I know I do have an estranged sense of humour...but hey, if you can't laugh about yourself...what else do you have wink.gif). Anyway, my dad was much to embarrassed himself and we never talked about it nor did he ever mention anything to my mom...

------------------

an1701.gif

um.....welcome to my life...if a guy has seen me naked then probably so his parents......gggggrrrrrrrr...dont people ever knock?

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

Oh yes a few times.

The worst was when a cop came over to us in the car. We didn't even see him until he was standing at the window with the flash light.

I think he enjoyed it a little too much-who knows how long he was there.

Oh well-at least we didn't get a ticket cwm4.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

So, last year I'm there in my room, doing my thing (well, doing "our" thing, but you know)... Anyway, my roomie had a terrible habit ot setting the door so it wouldn't lock. I was in a compromising position down south (*ahem*), when my friend Gene walks in. Now, I was under covers (luckily), but apparently he stuck his head in and said "What's good, money?" to the guy who proceeded to wave one hand frantically motioning Gene out of the doorway and back to his room. I guess the covers were a good call after all -- it spared me from having Gene know me waaaay better than he needed to... lol

Every time I hear him say "What's good money?" it still makes me cringe though...

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

never by mom and pops by twice in the car. once by the cops behind the club while my friends were inside and once by wokers working at this factory i was parked behind. I thought i was slick because it was daytime so i parked behind a big dumpster but the front ofthe car was sticking out and a couple workers got curious and walked over. i thought it was funny my girl didnt. cwm12.gif

first time i was caught... my g/f and i had stopped the car on this road and thought, well yeah... then during the fun parts flashlight came through the window and it was the cops.

He IDed us and told us to find somewhere a little more secluded than a main road...

matt

------------------

ccox1.jpg

'Homelands - Winchester'

29th May 1999.

AIM: mattarrundale1

Originally posted by matta:

first time i was caught... my g/f and i had stopped the car on this road and thought, well yeah... then during the fun parts flashlight came through the window and it was the cops.

He IDed us and told us to find somewhere a little more secluded than a main road...

matt

LMFA®O, that's happend to me as well.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by stacychase:

I have never had a roommate, therefore nope it has never happened to me, however I used to live in these apartments in Dallas and there was a couple who lived up stairs and they were a riot.... They would come home from work in the evening, have a huge fight, (scream,yell, holler) and than fuck for hours.... One time I went out on the porch and hollered up, please cum already so I can get some damn sleep. smile.gif They only lived there for 6 months, thank God.

OMG!! That sounds like my old neighbors! They would get into these knock down drag 'em out fights and the next thing you would hear was that bed bouncin' all over the place! The best part was, the guys would scream, "I'm gonna fuck you, yeah!!!!"

As for me, I've been busted on numerous occassions by prior b/f's parents (thank God never my own). I've been walked in on by my 5 yr old too but luckily the covers were on and being that it was 1:00 in the morning he was too out of it to notice anything weird. smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif