Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do u get hyped?

xtc1

To me, there's nothing better than spinning good house music for people who totally feeling the music, (some yelling, raising arms, etc)and then jumping out of the booth and dancing with along with them....because they are feeling the vibe like I am...

But that's just a benefit of being a DJ...but I hear you...

I like to take my top off and show the ladies my juiced up body.. i love it when they come and compliment my abbs.

Then i will go right up to somebodies face and screw my face up and shout 'COME ON!! HAVE IT'.

Then i will take some glowsticks and swing them as close to sombodies face..

Seriously, i used to be big in to all that. Paying compliments for rush's.. makes me want to puke now.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

when some intense hard build up song comes on and people start bouncin and spinning the glo sticks real hard, and then theres the explosion of the crowd and everybody jumps and startts dancing at the same time, thats what gets me HYPED, im getting amped up just thinking about it

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13