Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ack! I'm procrastinating!

yes, and when you are done with JJ's Bathroom....my Living Room needs Vacuming.....c'mon get crackin! You're not gettin paid 2.03/hr for NOTHING! biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

....and when you're done with all of those chores Cinderella..... you can help me clean out my desk!

You'd be surprised how much junk you can accumulate in 3 yrs!!!

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by xxlea:

....and when you're done with all of those chores Cinderella..... you can help me clean out my desk!

Hi mami wink.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by xxlea:

"Cinderalli, Cinderalli, day and night it's Cinderalli!"

Hey, do I get to keep & sell whatever crap I find in your desk?

------------------

rabbithead.GIF

Originally posted by playboychick:

"Cinderalli, Cinderalli, day and night it's Cinderalli!"

Hey, do I get to keep & sell whatever crap I find in your desk?

all the good stuff I already took home!! LOL

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by melichacha:

Well, I'm a bit of an obsessive compulsive cleaner -- I'll clean for you if you come take all my classes and go to all my meetings for me... deal? cwm7.gif

- meli -

Nice try slick! wink.gif I did the college thing for 7 years (for a 4 year degree). Still wanna trade? Hehehe

------------------

rabbithead.GIF

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

ME AND CHACHA CAN BE THE CLUBPLANET CLEANUP CREW...

HOW MUCH SHOULD WE CHARGE??????????

Excellent plan, Sinemineminem... I guess our rates would have to vary on the size of the job and um... who's requesting our "services"! lol

playboychick -- well heck, then you should have the college thing DOWN! lol... How do you feel about an extra english and dance major?

cwm35.gif

cwm27.gif - meli - cwm27.gif

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by melichacha:

playboychick -- well heck, then you should have the college thing DOWN! lol... How do you feel about an extra english and dance major?

cwm35.gif

cwm27.gif - meli - cwm27.gif

Well I could probably handle the dance part, but the English stuff never agreed with me.

You're really an English major? Yuck? Why? English and Dancing? What the hell do you want to be when "you grow up"???

------------------

rabbithead.GIF