Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANTI EXIT!

Thorin Aiello & Sevan are asking all there promoters, distributors, telemarketers, djs, etc. to stay loyal.

(this is a very rare quality in this business)

We have always been there for you guys. Always!!!

We have gone into our own pockets and paid, when lists have got fucked. We need everybody to leave club exit on Friday & Saturday Night. Everybody who stays aboard Exit will never get an oppportunity to work with Thorin & Sevan ever again. That is a promise!!!! When you guys needed anything from us, we were always there for you. Now we are asking you guys for help. Help us crush this club. Everybody knows how hard we worked for Mr David Marvesi (Exit's owner), everybody except david himself of course. Lets proof to everybody in this industry that promoters make a party.......clubs are just empty spaces with speakers and light!!!!! Mr David Marvisi is going to do everthing in his power to fuck us.

**additional money, drink tickets, etc....its all bullshit!!!!

trust us....

Me and Sevan feel that leaving Club Exit was the best thing that could have happened to us.

Please respond to this email!!!!!!

We will have a Friday Night (18 and older) in 2 weeks....please be patient and thank for you support

Thorin Aiello & Sevan

718 748 4203

201 320 1332

Thorin and Sevan!

I work with you guys under Dino. I went to Exit on Sat. and fuckin' left. What is this bullshit with the dico-balls. These were suppose to be VIP passes, and as it came out these only were good for reduced admission. I was pissed. I was telling people they gonna get in for free etc. and it was bullshit. Anyway I am with you guys, In my opinion the owner does not know shit how to promote this club he seems to be a real cheap-ass.

IVE BEEN promoting too but i stopped its like they dont even tell me my numbers that i do every week. and i know its true cuz all the time i go and i tell the chicks at the door the gueslist and they give me and my friends the reduced tick but they never mark me down unless i tell them its my list. Well i cant stand in front of the gueslist table on top of promoting so its all just bullshit. lata tommy yummy

aiello pm me

Originally posted by ultra7:

Thorin and Sevan!

I work with you guys under Dino. I went to Exit on Sat. and fuckin' left. What is this bullshit with the dico-balls. These were suppose to be VIP passes, and as it came out these only were good for reduced admission. I was pissed. I was telling people they gonna get in for free etc. and it was bullshit. Anyway I am with you guys, In my opinion the owner does not know shit how to promote this club he seems to be a real cheap-ass.

Ultra, I am NOT defending Exit...but noone ever said that these disco balls will get you in for free....they only good for getting in w/o waiting on line and they get you into Vip area...thats all... smile.gif

L

Originally posted by risa06:

Ultra, I am NOT defending Exit...but noone ever said that these disco balls will get you in for free....they only good for getting in w/o waiting on line and they get you into Vip area...thats all... smile.gif

L

I had a good time Saturday night, or at least what I remember! Hi! biggrin.gif *mwha* I'm alive, this week Celeda smile.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Originally posted by risa06:

L

I had a good time Saturday night, or at least what I remember! Hi! biggrin.gif *mwha* I'm alive, this week Celeda smile.gif

....*MwAh*....I was lost...and now I'm found...lol wink.gif hehehehe

hi thorin!!

i've left some messages for on your answering machine, have you gotten them? (this is young by the way). i guess i'll give you a call soon and find out what happened with you and exit..

you know i'll stay loyal to you and reach productions, and go wherever you guys go.. shit, i was at speeed, SF, tunnel.. when you were there! and FUCK exit, my ass got 86ed from there anyway. wink.gif

you always get mad love and props from me. cwm38.gif

ps. when i get back home from school, i would love to help you out and reach out, finally. wink.gif

whats up thorin its frank , i dont know if u remember me , i used to promoted wit u at cheetah last year .when u see me u we;ll know who i am . so im down so drop me and email about that new friday night party

Khemicalnyc00@aol.com

Peace

Frank

I dunno what's the promoters beef is about, but I gotta say that Exit was unfuckingbelievable this past saturday.

I actually met Dino Majick in the DJ booth because he was offering my girlfriend a job.

Anyway I had fun in that party, the Gloria Gainer thing was definetely a great idea.

Hope you guys can work this out, I'd wanna come back and find Boris to be still spinning there.

why dont you guys buy the fucking place, its about time someone who cares, owns a club!

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

thorin, thank god you guys finally realized what a shithole that place is... yeah, as hard as you may work for david, he will still fuck you in the end. at one time in the summer, i brought in 45 people with me, showed david all of them as the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> girls marked them down... (u remember the summer corruptions i know) and, when it was time for payouts... 0!!!!!! that was a clue... that is why i say FUCK EXIT!!!

yo0o0o0o0@aol.com

fierceguestlist@hotmail.com

imlostfindmenow@aol.com

adam

Thats what I was saying like 6 months ago....

EXIT SUX........

And who is Tony Drapper I still dont know?

Im doing promotions for a NEW RECORD store in SINY fill me in on the details...

J. Dalby

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

I have been saying fuck David for the last three years. He is a complete asshole. He has no idea how to treat people. Last year he decided to fire me and all the other <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> girls for no reason. After that, everyone got screwed. I think it is pretty sad that everytime he has a good thing going he has to ruin it. Why else would someone have to change their space 3 times to get the people back. He needs to just get over himself already!!! I am so over him and his cheesy club. You couldn't pay me to step foot in any club he owns.

Hey man it sucks that you got fucked over...but then don't work there..it's like that anywhere in the world you go..you get fuck over till you get the expericance then you move on... exit is a beautiful club and it's huge..they will always pack it in. i was there last saturday and it was packed.. stop trying to tell people not to go to exit...get over it...if people like the club they are going to go ...if they don't like it they won't go..but don't take this personnel but nobody gives a flying fuck about how you got screwed anyway..that is not real work promoting a club..trying getting fucked over in the real world.. if the owner want's to be a scumbag.. fuck um...he is no different then any other owner..to me the bottom line is all clubs are a fucking ripoffs 25 30 dollars to get in..all owners are assholes...but hey if we like the club we are going to go to it

why doesn't david just pay someone to burn the place down... it has worked before for him... what's he gonna call it next, club entrance??? the only thing that i know is that david can eat one for all i care... he's an ass, we all know it.. thorin knows it especially... but, we can't just sit around and dwell upon the fact that david likes little boys... we have to accept the fact that no matter what club it is gonna be called, if it is owned by exit, ur not gonna get paid... 'NUFF SAID.