Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what di you guys think of

risa06

I agree it was kinda boring. I was expecting something a bit more spectacular, but what can you say . . .she is kinda getting up there. I'm sure the roaring fire that was in her to do all that she did just to cause controversy is probably tamed down by a lot. After two husbands and two children, I'm not surprised.

OH, and she sure does LOOK great and still dances wonderfully!!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Once in a while, in the middle of this thing called life, love throws us a fairy tale.” - Unkown

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Idisyda!....be nice smile.gif Christina has a great voice...and she did look very cute (in MO). Honestly, I didn't expect much from her ...but I expected a lil more from Madonna.

Destiny Child!!! Their voices, moves, looks...these girls are great! in MO

Originally posted by risa06:

Idisyda!....be nice smile.gif Christina has a great voice...and she did look very cute (in MO). Honestly, I didn't expect much from her ...but I expected a lil more from Madonna.

Destiny Child!!! Their voices, moves, looks...these girls are great! in MO

that was my opinion. and it wasn't a nice one smile.gif kristina looks diff all the time.

madonna is old, pensionerka.

------------------

feee038c.gif

I liked Christina's performance, although I must say that the girl needs to start eating at her Ecuadorian grandmother's house cause girl is skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinny. DAMN! cwm2.gif

Even though she has a beautiful voice her accent was terrible....It sounded really funny...

I also liked eminem/elton john's performance.

that's all I saw....Sorry don't watch much tv...

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

did Madonna perform with Britney or was that a rumor??? I wanted to see her perform, I'll always be a fan of Madonna! But as for Christina, I think she's a skank. She looks like one anyway! But, she does have the voice.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

madonna's number was way too boring to start off the show, and "music" is too boring a song to work with to begin with, anyway. besides, i think madonna should've thrown in the towel a long time ago.

and as far as the performances went lastnight, all i can say is that dolly kicked ass!