Clubplanet Nightlife Community

###CRAZY RUMOR ABOUT DT?###

tastyt

Originally posted by saintjsc:

he's light in the lofers...i know for fact.

who cares

jsc cwm9.gif

A fact...thats a pretty solid statement...did ya take one in the ass after Vinyl one night?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by gravity:

A fact...thats a pretty solid statement...did ya take one in the ass after Vinyl one night?

NO ACTUALLY, when i met him 2 years ago he spoke about it openly right in front of me and commented about how cute a friend of mine was. Don't test me little boy or i'll BEND YOU OVER one night after vinyl and make YOU MY BITCH. HOW ABOUT THAT?

he likes boys too big fuckin deal. He stated he was BISEXUAL.

jsc

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by saintjsc:

Don't test me little boy or i'll BEND YOU OVER one night after vinyl and make YOU MY BITCH. HOW ABOUT THAT?

cwm23.gif

Is that a promise?

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Met him in November when he played Stereo in Montreal.

He is clearly gay and or Bi. I got the distinct feeling that while he might be bi when it came to sex and fooling around he is ultimately homosexual when it comes to relatioships and that even sexually he chases guys a lot more than chicks. I even believe that I have heard his music refered to as "Gay House".

Either way he is a God. Maybe not like say Sasha in terms of pure genius or Talent but he is the hardest working, best pre-pared DJ I have ever seen. And nobody - and I mean Nobody - works a room live like he does. He played a 16+ hour set that night in Montreal and only stopped because the club closed him down and he onlyhad 4 records left. He is awesome smile.gif

Originally posted by bastardino:

I was talking to a friend of mine and he was claiming how Danny Tenaglia is gay. I told him that he's out of his fucking mind and said that this turns out to be true I'll have to chop one of my ears off.

your newswire is somewhat slow, chico! ...it's time to upgrade at least to 28.8Kbs

------------------

signature.gif

Yo like I said he ain't. I saw him with girls in the DJ Booth. That's how i know. So I was right, My friend now ows me 3 grand.

Originally posted by tastyt:

I don't think he is(??), but your friend probably said that because he used to spin for the Junior crowd... when Junior spun Tunnel Sats.

But anyway does it really matter???